Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

DRIVER AIDS on External views (Ayudas de piloto en vistas externas)

Tulio

Piloto Formula 3
3 de Abril de 2020
Puntuación de reacción
Hi, first time here, (Can I post this also in spanish?)

QUESTION : I would like to know if there is a mod to SHOW DRIVER AIDS on External views(NOT COCKPIT)

I already check GPxPatch

here:

Extract:
The 'Fx help' info items have the following specific settings:
  • Use images. Makes the help item use images. The images won't be on a transparent panel and the item text is automatically disabled. There is an image for when the help item is on, one for when the help item is off, and one for when the help item is disabled. For F8 (steering help) there is an additional image for when steering help is on and cannot be turned off (because digital input is used). If not checked then normal text will be used.
  • Use X/Y for images. If checked then the X and Y position of the images use the X and Y position of the help info item.
  • Edit images. the settings of the three or four pit images.
  • Off. If images are not used, edits the color of the text when the help item is off.
  • Always off. If images are not used, edits the color of the text when the help item is disabled.
  • Always on (F8 help only). If images are not used, edits the color of the text when the help item is on and cannot be turned off.
But I dont know how to create at .INI file to add a image everytime I switch off / on a driver aid. (I use "F1" a lot but from T-view I dont know if it is activated or not)

Any idea?

Thank you!

jcaranti

Piloto F1
Miembro del equipo
Administrador
Puntuación de reacción
No tengo ni idea, nunca hice estas cosas.

Tulio

Piloto Formula 3
3 de Abril de 2020
Puntuación de reacción
-- Gracias por tomarse el tiempo de contestar! --

Hola, primera vez por acá,

CONSULTA : Me gustaría saber si existe algún MOD para mostrar la ayuda de conducción en vistas externas a la cabina.

Ya verifiqué GPxPatch

Acá:

Extracto de la solución:
The 'Fx help' info items have the following specific settings:
  • Use images. Makes the help item use images. The images won't be on a transparent panel and the item text is automatically disabled. There is an image for when the help item is on, one for when the help item is off, and one for when the help item is disabled. For F8 (steering help) there is an additional image for when steering help is on and cannot be turned off (because digital input is used). If not checked then normal text will be used.
  • Use X/Y for images. If checked then the X and Y position of the images use the X and Y position of the help info item.
  • Edit images. the settings of the three or four pit images.
  • Off. If images are not used, edits the color of the text when the help item is off.
  • Always off. If images are not used, edits the color of the text when the help item is disabled.
  • Always on (F8 help only). If images are not used, edits the color of the text when the help item is on and cannot be turned off.

Pero no me queda claro como crear un archivo .INI y agregarlo(agregar una imagen cuando se active o se desactive la ayuda) o de que manera se puede hacer.(Uso mucho "F1" desde la T-view y no tengo forma de saber si está o no activo)

Alguna idea?

Muchas Gracias!

Carl_GPGAMES

Piloto reserva F1
Supporter VIP
Puntuación de reacción
there are many hud's availabe that show driver aids in externel view as well. they can be added in gpxpatch.

Arriba Pie