Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

CSM Not Launching

Azza369

Piloto Formula 3
12 de Marzo de 2015
Puntuación de reacción
Hey guys,

Having an annoying issue with Zaz Tools - primarily CSM 1.26

Have performed a clean install of GP4

Installed GP4 Patch
Installed gpxpatch 4.30a
Installed NoCD exe
Ran the game and calibrated sound and graphics.

No issues whatsoever

After a bit of faffing around looking for it, I installed the Zaz Tools 1.26 exe successfully. (The gp4GB website link is now dead). However this is where my problems start. I cannot get SlimTex or CSM to open. TSM works fine and Ive loaded a trackpack into it. (1995 Trackpack)

SlimTex crashes on start saying stopped working. A dialog box appears before getting the error message. With CSM it says its detected the gp4.exe and requests to use default location for mods. I say yes to both however after that nothing happens. I'm just left looking at a blank desktop. Seems odd that it works at first then nothing happens. If I try to run the .cuh file directly it says the file has problems communicating with the program???

Trend Micro detected a trojan (csmcore.exe) but I added the effected files to the trend micro exclusion list and restored the file to the directory as Ive used the software many times before on various machines and had no issues.

Was wondering if anyone has any solutions to this problem. I read in another thread that someone resolved a similar issue by removing old printer drivers but cannot see how this could be my issue.
Any help would be greatly appreciated..while I dont mind playing with the default cars..it would seem I can't play any mods until this problem is resolved.

Adz

phantaman

@pump_upp - best crypto pumps on telegram !
Miembro del equipo
Administrador
Supporter VIP
Puntuación de reacción
the fact is that u should install gp4, enter the game and perform usual detections, leave saving and then yes, install the official patch ver 9.6, the corresponding nocd (ver 1.2) and re-enter the game, correct either things and leave saving. after all this is that u should install the tool GPxPatch (and re-enter the game, correct either things and leave saving).

finally comes the "zaz gp4 tools" tool. this installation procedure should not be ignored. consider that there are several procedures to install on a 64-bit windows, for example. in the latter case, please check the tutorial available right here on the site :ok:

Miloš Anžlovar

Piloto Formula 3
6 de Mayo de 2018
Puntuación de reacción
I have also problem with zaz tools and csm. When I try to open csm, it opens me like on photo.
Help me, please...

phantaman

@pump_upp - best crypto pumps on telegram !
Miembro del equipo
Administrador
Supporter VIP
Puntuación de reacción
ZaZ GP4 Tools & CSM are the same tool with another name (if you do not tell me what was done or what was your installation procedure in detail I will be unable to help you) I do not have "crystal ball" ;)

Arriba Pie