Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Chances final victory for Fernando Alonso

Pietro60

Piloto GP2
Banned
Puntuación de reacción
I know,

the hopes for win the F1 Championship for Fernando Alonso, is poor but..........the situation for Alonso is very complicated, for Vettel is very easy but, is not write the last word, the configuration for Ferrari, in Interlagos track is better of the car Red Bull, because is a track for Ferrari, but this year, the Red Bull car, was better in all tracks, 13 points of difference not are many.

Chances for Fernando Alonso? 10-20-30% my opinion, patience, if Vettel win the Championship World for the 3d time consecutive, Ferrari car, with Alonso and Massa in the lastest Gp as established a good car for this season, will be better next year though the Miracle existing for win this Championship World for Alonso.

Bye.

Pietro60

Piloto GP2
Banned
Puntuación de reacción
Yes is really, 30 points less, are many, Lotus mans are killed of Alonso, i don't understand why Grosjean is not disqualified for all the season after the crash in Spa, excuse me, for me is a danger pilot for him and other pilots him have many accidents in this season only for this should to be disqualified, for understand better of the action and respect for others.

Remember what happened in 2007? Maybe.........this year? And maybe the fortune remember of Alonso and what happened in 2010 in Abu Dhabi, but Fernando do not give up, fight at the last bend of the final lap.

Bye.

Última edición:

phantaman

@pump_upp - best crypto pumps on telegram !
Miembro del equipo
Administrador
Supporter VIP
Puntuación de reacción
só um milagre pode salvar alonso em interlagos :ok:

airbusa380

Piloto reserva F1
Supporter VIP
24 de Junio de 2011
Puntuación de reacción
I spend my holidays on Lanzarote every end of the year and i like the people of spain, but as one of your german guest i hope for Sebastian Vettel. I hope, that the race will be fair all time. The weather forcast is very interesting. 80% rain on sunday, so maybe we will see a surprise.

Pedro27

Piloto reserva F1
Miembro del equipo
Moderador
Puntuación de reacción
..... eu nao gosto nem de um nem de outro, entre os dois talvez o alonso, e muito mais piloto que vettel, mas esta muito dificil para o alonso, a unica hipotese para o espanhol, e o vettel abandonar....... :p

phantaman

Miembro del equipo
Administrador
Supporter VIP
Puntuación de reacción
I could work and live for some time in Sao Paulo. I remember once going to the mall in Barueri (Alphaville) with 6º C and the exit was -1º C... rain and cold there is almost normal (everyday). surely it will rain tomorrow, then Fernando will have a chance, otherwise the title is with Vettel :ok:

Pietro60

Piloto GP2
Banned
Puntuación de reacción
For me Alonso not have many chances of win this World Championship, him is good pilot, but the car is long, unfortunateley, him not have a quick car......Red Bull of Vettel is a quick car, the difference is this, but for me Alonso is a good pilot better of Vettel, the hope of win for Ferrari and Alonso, are little, very poor, this is my opinion.

phantaman

Miembro del equipo
Administrador
Supporter VIP
Puntuación de reacción
it's raining here in Rio de Janeiro ... this strange time. great possibilities of rain during the race in sao paulo too, after all they are only 450km's away :ok:

Pietro60

Piloto GP2
Banned
Puntuación de reacción
And now that everything has been decided to honor the credit for who won, there would have to say a lot of things this year Ferrari, before this car, and born with problems in the design then partly solved partly not, even if throughout the year is not was negative, in fact, today there were two Ferrari drivers on the podium, which has not happened in a long time, also the Ferrari of Alonso and Massa will race next year with the numbers 3 and 4, also more up close and at number 1.

We would have to do cleaning at Ferrari, renew the environment, send home and take other people who are more competent and have the desire to do things right, the first to send her home and Domenicali, put a team principal to the occasion, Mr. Montezemolo alarm or Vettel will win 'every year as Schumacher just at the time of their Ferrari ............ How I regret those days of Schumy, Rubinho, Team Principal Jean Todt and Ross Brawn vice, the Ferrari team was a nice wake up before it is too late and give your pilots fans and everyone cheering Ferrari, a car that knows how to win from the start.

phantaman

Miembro del equipo
Administrador
Supporter VIP
Puntuación de reacción
so ... said it would not rain? time is very unstable over there :ok:

[]´s

Pietro60

Piloto GP2
Banned
Puntuación de reacción
The Championship World 2012, maybe is not finished the last Sunday,

look and read here, what i found on the net:

Ferrari considering Vettel protest

Ferrari is "evaluating footage" from Sunday's Brazilian Grand Prix that could result in it protesting the outcome of the race and ultimately the outcome of this year's drivers' championship.
The footage in question shows Sebastian Vettel overtake Jean-Eric Vergne's Toro Rosso while yellow warning lights are still illuminated in his cockpit. The suggestion is that he may have overtaken in a yellow flag caution zone, which is illegal, although immediately after the move a green light is showing and some versions of the footage appear to show a green flag waving at the pit exit - before he overtook Vergne.
Flags and trackside warning lights tend to take precedence over the in-cockpit light system, so if a green flag was waving at the marshal post at the end of the pit lane, Vettel was within his rights to make the pass.
Ferrari press officer Luca Colajanni told the Associated Press: "We're looking at the video. We have until tomorrow to file an appeal."
Under the FIA's Sporting Code an appeal, "The period during which an appeal in review may be brought expires on 30 November of the year during which the decision that is liable to review has been handed down, if that decision is likely to have an effect on the result of a championship."
Should an appeal be successful, the most likely outcome would be a post-race drive-through penalty, which would be handed out in the form of a 20-second penalty. If applied to Vettel's race time from Sunday's Brazilian Grand Prix it would drop him to eighth, which would be enough to drop him behind Fernando Alonso in the drivers' championship.

Is clear the are little hope and that a result is reversed.

Bye.

Última edición:
Arriba Pie