Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

RELEASE Cars 2012 converted from Codemaster - textures for all the season

Sennafan

Piloto GP2
Supporter VIP
Puntuación de reacción
Pedro said that he could do that fix , I don't know if I'm able to do .

Ricardo

Alessio88

Piloto GP2
9 de Junio de 2011
Puntuación de reacción
yes,but better to wait for the brazil version with the updated logos,and then after you released it,Pedro will add the shadows under the deflectors,mate

Greetings
Alessio

Sennafan

Piloto GP2
Supporter VIP
Puntuación de reacción
What you mean shadows under the deflectors:cabezazos:and how to add it using Gp4builder ?
Pedro sorry for my question but I would like to learn the way to do that

Última edición:

Sennafan

Piloto GP2
Supporter VIP
Puntuación de reacción
The previous links were not working , then I uploaded the cars again to Mediafire , including those from Interlagos race and now all cars have the alpha textures revised .
The Mclaren version Austin is not ready , maybe I will make it but I can't assure that . Pedro said something about shadows , maybe he will do something regarding this issue . The Mclaren cars since Singapore are based on his work , there was a small bug on the textures of the both barge board but I have fixed it . Some textures were taken from the 2 different Mclarens made by TDL, Hega , Excalibur and Madotter and just adapted to the cars converted .
Thanks to Josekast , Pedro , TDL, Hega , Excalibur , Madotter
Any improvement is welcome specially on the shapes of the late season as well as comments and bug's reports .
Enjoy because it was a hard work and took time to be done and was done for the GP4 community .

Ricardo

1- Red Bull :
2- Mclaren :
3- Ferrari :
4- Mercedes :
5- Lotus :
6- Force India :
7- Sauber :
8- STR :
9- Williams :
10- Caterham :
11- HRT :
12-Marussia :

Sennafan

Piloto GP2
Supporter VIP
Puntuación de reacción
Here you have the Ferrari version Interlagos : Uploaded with [/IMG]

Última edición:

Alessio88

Piloto GP2
9 de Junio de 2011
Puntuación de reacción
fantastic work Ricardo,just a little bug on ferrari

Greetings
Alessio

Sennafan

Piloto GP2
Supporter VIP
Puntuación de reacción
There are 3 hi_F2012.tex , check if you have installed all of them , otherwise It did a mistake when uploaded the car . Which version is this one , Interlagos or any another one .... just remember that the shape has to match with the textures , check the car.ini file into the file uploaded .
And very kind from you for saying small bug , this is a huge bug:cabezazos:
Greetings
Ricardo

Última edición:

Alessio88

Piloto GP2
9 de Junio de 2011
Puntuación de reacción
:xd: i thought it was a small one xd,anyone i'am using interlagos version,and i changed the shape with the one you have uploaded,and in the textures update with the tnt logo you have uploaded there are hi_F2012_1,hi_F2012_2 and hi_F2012_4

Greetings
Alessio

laazio

Piloto GP2
26 de Junio de 2011
Puntuación de reacción
i had the same small bug alessio88, but if u add hi_F2012_3 from the abu-dhabi update to the 3 files of interlagos update, it works:ok:
take a look

Sennafan

Piloto GP2
Supporter VIP
Puntuación de reacción
:xd: i thought it was a small one xd,anyone i'am using interlagos version,and i changed the shape with the one you have uploaded,and in the textures update with the tnt logo you have uploaded there are hi_F2012_1,hi_F2012_2 and hi_F2012_4

Greetings
Alessio

The Abu Dhabi shape works with India version as well and this is the shape which you have to use with Interlagos version . If your MOD is CSM , just copy into the Ferrari car folder the file.ini and it will work for sure . I checked the car again in GP4builder and ingame and it is working well as you can see in the pic below .

gp42012120409573373.jpg
[/URL] Uploaded with [/IMG]

Última edición:

Sennafan

Piloto GP2
Supporter VIP
Puntuación de reacción
image1kag.jpg
[/URL] Uploaded with [/IMG]

Última edición:
Arriba Pie