Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

RELEASE 2016 Mod v0.85 Beta (CSM compilation)

Riekusquattro

Piloto Formula 2
28 de Septiembre de 2016
Puntuación de reacción
Thanks Phantaman for your help,eventhow I am facing some problems with this mod I like it the way you made it.
The realism of the season and the lay out is svery nice.
But unfortunatly my problem is still there, I think I folled your instrucyions right but maybe I made a mistake.
I'll tell you every step I did :
1.Uninstalled the ZAZ tools and restart the PC.
2.Downloaded the file by the link(ZAZ Tools the final).and installed it.
3.Follwed the steps of Jcanti :
Opened the ZaZ_Gp4_tools actualizacion file and overwrite the files in the directory.
Csmcore: Put to run as Administrator and compability for Windows XP Service Pack 2
Tsm: Put to run as Administrator
tsmcore: Put to run as Administrator and compability for Windows XP Service Pack 2
(Windows 10 remebered this settings, because when I tried to change them the were already changed)

When I opened CSM I was asked to set the wads ito fastwads and said yes.
I OPEN CSM and enter FILE menu- Options and click "FILE ASSOCIATION". Select everything and press OK.

In the OPTIONS menu Selecedt only "Auto Restore" and "Wadcache"

4.Deleted the content of the ZAZ tools folder, and copied the ZAZ GP4 tools in the directory.
5. Renamed the folder in the GPsaves to TheUnofficial2016Mod_v0.1Beta.old and moved it into my C;\games\GP4 Utils

7. Dowloaded the Mod from your link installed it, by TSM I installed the extra track 1-17 and 18-19.
Started the game but unfortunatly the problem is still there..

You are talking about and RC version and this version, how can I recognise the difference ?
And what is going wrong ?

Regards Rob,

phantaman

@pump_upp - best crypto pumps on telegram !
Miembro del equipo
Administrador
Supporter VIP
Puntuación de reacción
Thanks Phantaman for your help,eventhow I am facing some problems with this mod I like it the way you made it.
The realism of the season and the lay out is svery nice.
But unfortunatly my problem is still there, I think I folled your instrucyions right but maybe I made a mistake.

Ok!

I'll tell you every step I did :
1.Uninstalled the ZAZ tools and restart the PC.
2.Downloaded the file by the link(ZAZ Tools the final).and installed it.

Did you use this one (as instructed here in this topic)?

=>

3.Follwed the steps of Jcanti :
Opened the ZaZ_Gp4_tools actualizacion file and overwrite the files in the directory.

Did you use this one (as instructed here in this topic)?

=>

Csmcore: Put to run as Administrator and compability for Windows XP Service Pack 2
Tsm: Put to run as Administrator
tsmcore: Put to run as Administrator and compability for Windows XP Service Pack 2
(Windows 10 remebered this settings, because when I tried to change them the were already changed)

And it went the way indicated in the tutorial? This is very important.

When I opened CSM I was asked to set the wads ito fastwads and said yes.

It is not necessary.

I OPEN CSM and enter FILE menu- Options and click "FILE ASSOCIATION". Select everything and press OK.

In the OPTIONS menu Selecedt only "Auto Restore" and "Wadcache"

4.Deleted the content of the ZAZ tools folder, and copied the ZAZ GP4 tools in the directory.

Ok!

5. Renamed the folder in the GPsaves to TheUnofficial2016Mod_v0.1Beta.old and moved it into my C;\games\GP4 Utils
7. Dowloaded the Mod from your link installed it, by TSM I installed the extra track 1-17 and 18-19.

Ok!

Started the game but unfortunatly the problem is still there..
You are talking about and RC version and this version, how can I recognise the difference ?
And what is going wrong ?

Regards Rob,

When you run this tool, it will have to inform:

CSM 1.26 (according to my screen)

Your screen says:

CSM RC 569346XFS-3F4646F0

At some point there is some installation procedure failure.

phantaman

Miembro del equipo
Administrador
Supporter VIP
Puntuación de reacción
And did not work. How strange ... No one has ever complained about that before. So I suggest you reinstall from scratch the grand prix 4 (including the official update version 9.6 and the gpxpatch tool). For your knowledge, the MoD discussed in this topic is tested to exhaustion on two desktops and on a notebook of very different configurations and without any problems.

These screens imply missing files from the "TvStyle" panel or it has not been installed.

But, this is just a guess from me. I have no way of knowing how the installation process was and if this was the way it should be. Test without compromise the 2015 MoD. In its conception this is identical to the 2016 Mod and also no one has complained of problems similars to his own.

Riekusquattro

Piloto Formula 2
28 de Septiembre de 2016
Puntuación de reacción
Hello Phantaman,

It been a few days ago before my last reply.
But I've not been sitting still.
I've resolved 75% of my problem, I have no white squares but I still have the white tyres :yujuu::yujuu:.
To answer your questions above Yes I used the links you gave.
The solution of my square problem was in the original installation.
In the beginning I used my original CD and then then patched it with the 9.6 and the Nocd, now I downloaded the complete game with patches from GP central and installed it on another partition.
Just to be sure.
And it worked, the only thing I've to solve is the white tyres, I've shortness on time at the moment so I will in this forum tomorrow.
Thanks for all the help you gave to me .

Regards Rob,

Alejandro Restrepo

Piloto Formula 2
5 de Febrero de 2012
Puntuación de reacción
Gracias bro por mantener este simulador con vida y actualizado siempre gracias .. descargando aver que tal pero se que uds no desepcionan .. TKS

roberth33

Piloto Formula 3
7 de Septiembre de 2015
Puntuación de reacción
SERA QUE ME PUEDEN EXPLICAR COMO INSTALAR SEASON GP4 2016

Woopy76

Piloto Formula 3
28 de Julio de 2015
Puntuación de reacción
Hi there,
Thanks a lot for this excellent mod.
It normaly works perfect, I only have one problem.

I have a problem with my steering wheel in cockpit view.
Here's a picture:

I hope it works to show the picture...
Has anybody an idea to get back the normal steering wheel?

My OS: Win10 64bit
My PC: i7 6700K, GTX980, 32GB Ram
Resolution 1920x1080
I reinstalled GP4 with 2016 MOD, same problem...

Thank you.
Greetz
Woopy

Woopy76

Piloto Formula 3
28 de Julio de 2015
Puntuación de reacción
OK, I'll try to descibe it.
The steering wheel seems to be the original one (original GP4, not original from the MOD), the RPM Lights are from another steering wheel. The information on the wheel doesn't fit to the display of the wheel. Fuel, position ect. is in white and black letters ans some informations are nearly on the same position, so two things are on the same place.
How can I change the steering wheel, and where can I find wheels which are fitting to the MOD.
Thank you very much

Greetz
Woopy

phantaman

Miembro del equipo
Administrador
Supporter VIP
Puntuación de reacción
It depends on the team to be chosen. If you choose the one that does not contain wheels, for example the Williams or ForceIndia the generic (standard) will be loaded automatically.

OK, I'll try to descibe it.
The steering wheel seems to be the original one (original GP4, not original from the MOD), the RPM Lights are from another steering wheel. The information on the wheel doesn't fit to the display of the wheel. Fuel, position ect. is in white and black letters ans some informations are nearly on the same position, so two things are on the same place.
How can I change the steering wheel, and where can I find wheels which are fitting to the MOD.
Thank you very much

Greetz
Woopy

pippo46

Piloto GP2
18 de Octubre de 2011
Puntuación de reacción
hi guys,

been away for some time due to work & travels...

Seems to have been a bit quiet here lately... or???

How come the 'tracks' are empty? somtin happen to our friend Jorge-C ??

Keep up the good work guys...

Thanks once again for helping keep GP4 alive!

haythem

Piloto Formula 2
25 de Octubre de 2017
Puntuación de reacción
así que instalé la versión CSM sin embargo tengo neumáticos normales en los automóviles ¿Hay algo mal que hice en mi instalación?

Carlos De La Ossa

Piloto Formula 2
21 de Marzo de 2019
Puntuación de reacción
Cordial saludo. Gracias por estos mods pero tengo un problema. Al momento de reemplazar el nombre de un piloto con otro, los neumáticos quedan blancos. ¿Alguna solución? Gracias.

rcfortes

Piloto Formula 3
17 de Octubre de 2013
Puntuación de reacción
English...
Good morning guys, I use MOD 2016 but since I installed the tires from Mescedes, Sauber, Force India, Ferrari and Toro Rosso, they only appear white, the others appear in the normal black color is the case of Williams, Mclaren, RBR, Haas and MRT, can anyone help how to fix this ????

Español ...
Buenos días chicos, yo uso MOD 2016 pero desde que instalé los neumáticos de Mescedes, Sauber, Force India, Ferrari y Toro Rosso, solo aparecen blancos, los demás aparecen en el color negro normal es el caso de Williams, Mclaren, RBR, Haas y MRT, ¿alguien puede ayudarme a solucionar este problema?

Arriba Pie