Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

RELEASE 2016 Mod v0.85 Beta (CSM compilation)

phantaman

@pump_upp - best crypto pumps on telegram !
Miembro del equipo
Administrador
Supporter VIP
Puntuación de reacción
Hi All,

Since the last version (available), in this mod were applied some updates that will only be available when the unofficial problems (EBAY) are solved. Many thanks for the understanding and cooperation.
:ok:

pippo46

Piloto GP2
18 de Octubre de 2011
Puntuación de reacción
I mean for the TRACKS ONLY what i wrote.
Most of the tracks in the track pack of this mod are from season 2015 and 2014 with the exception of the 3 first tracks witch are 2016.
I am the update author of all the track updates except for Sochi, and Baku.

So as you can see they are NOT ALL 2016.
And i still have a problem with the ebay gp4 mod sellers.

Just make sure you know WHO these IDIOTS are, & they only deserve to be BANNED!

On the other hand, I look forward to a complete TrackPack from you Jorge, be it 2014 or 2015.....

Keep up the good work mi amigo...:cerveza:

pipki13

Piloto Formula 2
9 de Julio de 2011
Puntuación de reacción
Hi everyone, I have a problem with 2016 Mod v0.85 CSM
When I run the mod everything is fine, but over 5-10min the mod hangs, only helps CTR + ALT + DEL or restart the game.
Anyone has a similar problem?
Thanks for help.

Windows 7 is my system,Intel i5 2550k, gtx 950 8GB RAM.

roberth

Piloto Formula 2
17 de Diciembre de 2015
Puntuación de reacción
Quando abro o MOD 2016 ZAZ TOOLS TELA COM ME OUT super gigante e um lado da tela e nenhuma mudança ME DA OPÇÃO, VOLVI E INTALE o Ministério da Defesa e reinstalar as ferramentas de ZAZ e nada ¿quie PODE AJUDAR-ME POR FAVOR ???

roberth

Piloto Formula 2
17 de Diciembre de 2015
Puntuación de reacción
When I open the MOD 2016 ZAZ screen tools CONMIGO supergiant OUT and one side of the screen and no change ME OPTION, turned and INTALE the Ministry of Defense and reinstall the Quie ZAZ tools and nothing Can you help please ?? ?

phantaman

Miembro del equipo
Administrador
Supporter VIP
Puntuación de reacción
ministro da defesa? juro que não entendi (lhufas) o_O

phantaman

Miembro del equipo
Administrador
Supporter VIP
Puntuación de reacción
@roberth

Ao aparecer novamente a mensagem, pressione a tecla "PRINT SCREEN" em seu teclado e cole na ferramenta MS Paint do windows e envie para um host de imagens como imgur.com e aí sim ponha aqui para apreciarmos (verificarmos) que se passa. Ok?

roberth

Piloto Formula 2
17 de Diciembre de 2015
Puntuación de reacción

miren chicos asi me sale el juego como pueden ver no se puede jugar asi, es como si fuera algo de configuracion pero no se como hacer

Olhe caras assim que eu começar o jogo como você pode ver que você não pode jogar bem, é como se algumas definições, mas não como fazer

Última edición:

costarica

Piloto Formula 2
1 de Noviembre de 2016
Puntuación de reacción
very good job, not hard, but very attentive and long, as i know. thanks.

system requirements: 2.2 dual core 2 threads, video 256 and ram 3 gb. works perfect, 49 fps.:xd:

6. Install ZaZ GP4 Tools Beta or later version. Be sure to run the update several times. why we need that tool to install? I installed it, but that does not work, i removed it, the game modded goes perfect, so why?

C:\Program Files\Infogrames\Grand Prix 4 I just copied the mod in this mine folder of game and substituted every file to be substituted, correct?

here we have> 8. Doble click on the .cuh file and automatically the mod will install into csm. Be sure to name it "TheUnofficial2016Mod_v0.1Beta". Else future updates wil not work!!!.

so what I need to name with: TheUnofficial2016Mod_v0.1Beta ???? thanks.

phantaman

Miembro del equipo
Administrador
Supporter VIP
Puntuación de reacción
I think u are being confused about the topics. This one is a 2016 mod by replacing files ... this other quoted by u, is using the CSM tool (ZAZ GP4 Tools). They are different in their constitution (construction) files. :ok:

phantaman

Miembro del equipo
Administrador
Supporter VIP
Puntuación de reacción
At the most, I would say that is very unlikely, a PC with these settings perform satisfactorily (and well) this other MOD by CSM. Unless, that turn off certain features.

PS: I said perform (run), play there is another thing :ok:

phantaman

Miembro del equipo
Administrador
Supporter VIP
Puntuación de reacción
@roberth

parece existir um erro ao fundo (arquivo jsf) e isto nada tem a vêr com este game. possivelmente é o seu PC (ou notebook)

costarica

Piloto Formula 2
1 de Noviembre de 2016
Puntuación de reacción
thasnks, I installed this mode from this topic, substituting the files and folders, correctly done?

but i did every point according to this manual:

so what about these my 2 questions?

6. Install ZaZ GP4 Tools Beta or later version. Be sure to run the update several times. why we need that tool to install? I installed it, but that does not work, i removed it, the game modded goes perfect, so why?

C:\Program Files\Infogrames\Grand Prix 4 I just copied the mod in this mine folder of game and substituted every file to be substituted, correct?

here we have> 8. Doble click on the .cuh file and automatically the mod will install into csm. Be sure to name it "TheUnofficial2016Mod_v0.1Beta". Else future updates wil not work!!!.

so what I need to name with: TheUnofficial2016Mod_v0.1Beta ???? thanks.

I am also looking to make every car equal in power, i think with team editor I can do it, so that every opponent and me myself are equal, not like 4-7 places are +1 minute back from 1-3 place, it`s not normal.

phantaman

Miembro del equipo
Administrador
Supporter VIP
Puntuación de reacción
Not quite a manual, but recommended procedures for installation. You must install the latest CSM (ZaZ GP4 tools) version available on another topic of this forum and as another topic that recommends what should be done to install GP4 under a windows 7, 8 (8.1) 10 and 64bits. In this topic is said to install the CSM (Zaz GP4 tools) in its original folder is not a good idea. In the most, ONLY IN THE ACE MODE IS POSSIBLE to obtain similar times to real life and it is obvious that if using a steering wheel you can further improve the lap times. Ok?

costarica

Piloto Formula 2
1 de Noviembre de 2016
Puntuación de reacción
8. Doble click on the .cuh file and automatically the mod will install into csm. Be sure to name it "TheUnofficial2016Mod_v0.1Beta". Else future updates wil not work!!!.

so , do i need this to make or not? future updates for 2016 season or even for 2017 season, if such shall be?

roberth

Piloto Formula 2
17 de Diciembre de 2015
Puntuación de reacción
@phantaman

como posso resolver esse erro no meu pc .... se você pode colaborame por favor para jogar este jogo maraviloso

KimiSanton

#Kimi7 #Seb5
13 de Abril de 2013
Puntuación de reacción
Hi everybody! First of all, thanks for the big big work you all are doing to keep this game updated. I'm Italian but actually I can't speak any Spanish, sorry! I have a small issue that I'd like to solve to have my game experience perfect. As you can see, I have this big white square on my screen (only with some cameras, not all) that prevents me from seeing a portion of track on my left. I tried disabling the specific graphic options in the game menu, but it still appears.

How can I remove it? Thanks in advance!

Lorenzo.

2w4fqlg.jpg

KimiSanton

#Kimi7 #Seb5
13 de Abril de 2013
Puntuación de reacción
I deactivated the Arcade Overlays and the TV Overlays but actually nothing happens, those things still appear. It looks like it's due to a missing .gpi trackmap...

KimiSanton

#Kimi7 #Seb5
13 de Abril de 2013
Puntuación de reacción
EDIT: I solved! I used the f1graphics.exe file and I set the value 0 to "Enable track map (0 off, 1 arcade views only, 2 all non trackside)". Now ready to play :)

Arriba Pie