Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

RELEASE 2015 Physics (Up2Date Abu Dhabi GP)

gitanes

Piloto GP2
16 de Junio de 2011
Puntuación de reacción
Look at this: (the same for Malaysia)
They list Manor above Sauber (as classified in 2014), all drivers (team internally) in ascending number order with the exception of Hamilton (ok, he actually has #1) and Hulkenberg (?).
My performance files for 2015 will follow that order!

phantaman

@pump_upp - best crypto pumps on telegram !
Miembro del equipo
Administrador
Supporter VIP
Puntuación de reacción
Gitanes,

the manor had only confirmed their registration for the current championship, after the others (including sauber) and is regarded as a new team.
the manor team, having nothing more to do with the russian owner who named the team and even now is an english team. is not the former team marussia, although it took the name marussia for marketing reasons. only so decided to receive the award that (marussia) would be entitled and more, the current contracts (read Mr. Bernie Ecclestone) require a minimum of 18 cars on the track.

Someone may remember that 3 cars per team talk? Mr. Ecclestone would lose a lot of money if this team does not rise again and was cheaper for him to do so.

I hope these clarifications have resolved the doubts, but I'll be on the lookout for some more complete information leading to a different path.

is it

gitanes

Piloto GP2
16 de Junio de 2011
Puntuación de reacción
Manor/Marussia is not a new team! It was listed in the entry list (together with Caterham) as "to be confirmed". It is the same situation with Lotus beeing renamed as Caterham. If Manor/Marussia were a new team it would not be eligible to any price money (witch it is) and it would have to undergo a license process as Haas did. So Manor/Marussia is the old Marussia team renamed (don't forget Manor was the original entry, before beeing renamed to Virgin first and then to Marussia) and the 2014 classification stands, as proven by the latest published FIA entry lists for the Australian and the Malaysian GP.

phantaman

Miembro del equipo
Administrador
Supporter VIP
Puntuación de reacción
well

I will insist ... this is a list of eligible teams for a specific event, in this case the GP of Australia. is not the official entry list for the year 2015 in which it based this work.
where it was found (FIA changed the site layout), there are three entry list:

1st dated 22.12.2014 (note that the inscription referring to the Manor team is still subject to confirmation)
=>

2nd dated 27.2.2015, so it's a first update (note that the description of the Manor team is already accepted, but with reservations)
=>

3rd dated 10.03.2015 second update
=>

in all the above lists, Manor is the 10th team :ok:

phantaman

Miembro del equipo
Administrador
Supporter VIP
Puntuación de reacción
but as I said before, I'm looking for other more complete information that might lead me to a different path. i often don´t have the final word on a question or discard hypotheses and /or circustances. i´m always available to listen and can even contact the FIA itself for further informations :cerveza:

nojensen

Piloto Formula 2
Supporter VIP
Puntuación de reacción
Hello Celso, thank you so much for your hard work to keep the game alive, outstanding !!!:aplauso:
Just a minor detail in the performance file. If I am not mistaken the three letter acronym for Max Verstappen is VES, not VER.;)

phantaman

Miembro del equipo
Administrador
Supporter VIP
Puntuación de reacción
thanks. this detail escape me :ok:

phantaman

Miembro del equipo
Administrador
Supporter VIP
Puntuación de reacción
Good morning everyone, today I wrote to the FIA through the existing contact page on the site, asking about the question of what would be the tenth championship participant team managed by them. Now is to have patience to wait for the answer.

[]'s

PS: after all, after once again repeat the official entry list of teams released on Thursday of each GP, until I'm in doubt about this issue that Gitanes intelligently observed :ok:

phantaman

Miembro del equipo
Administrador
Supporter VIP
Puntuación de reacción
EDIT: 14/04/2015 12:25AM

revised package (Up2Date Chinese GP) ... have fun
:ok:

phantaman

Miembro del equipo
Administrador
Supporter VIP
Puntuación de reacción
:cerveza:

Changelog

0.99.7 - New Power Torque Curve (869BHP@14702RPM 310lb-ft)
0.99.6 - Bugfix in Physics Model
0.99.5 - New Physics Model (still in development)
0.99.4 - Added compatibility w/ MOD 2014 BETA v.0.6.9
0.99.3 - Bugfix in Physics Model (still in development)
0.99.2 - Added Performances (compatible w/ GPxPatch v4.30a)
0.99.1 - Bugfix in Physics Model
0.99 - Internal Development

EDIT: 15/04/2015 11:01AM

revised package (Up2Date Chinese GP) ... have fun

phantaman

Miembro del equipo
Administrador
Supporter VIP
Puntuación de reacción

Changelog

0.99.8 - MagicDatas are redone in 47% (8 tracks)

EDIT: 21/04/2015 11:01PM

revised package (Up2Date Bahrain GP) ... have fun

phantaman

Miembro del equipo
Administrador
Supporter VIP
Puntuación de reacción
hello everyone, :cerveza:

the package that deals with this topic is being revised completely. all of it ... then it is because of this and some particular problems that anyone can face in real life (eg, a new university degree) is that everything is too late. but, do not worry. everything will be normalized and 100% ready after Monaco race. :ok:

phantaman

Miembro del equipo
Administrador
Supporter VIP
Puntuación de reacción

EDIT: 22/05/2015 10:01PM

revised package (Up2Date Spain GP) ... have fun

phantaman

Miembro del equipo
Administrador
Supporter VIP
Puntuación de reacción
package does not yet contain the magicdatas 100% revised :ok:

phantaman

Miembro del equipo
Administrador
Supporter VIP
Puntuación de reacción
Good morning everyone, today I wrote to the FIA through the existing contact page on the site, asking about the question of what would be the tenth championship participant team managed by them. Now is to have patience to wait for the answer.

[]'s

PS: after all, after once again repeat the official entry list of teams released on Thursday of each GP, until I'm in doubt about this issue that Gitanes intelligently observed :ok:

FIA did not answer, but got the necessary information with a contact in a motor racing site here in Brazil. therefore the package was revised

Arriba Pie