Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

WIP 2015 Mod Gp4 Forever

jcjmoreno

Piloto Formula 3
19 de Agosto de 2015
Puntuación de reacción
Still this silly permissions issue delaying a release... why the funk those "owners" aren't proud of their works are included in someone else's mod's? It's a privilege! Too childish this act for a thing that don't bring you a dime.

Nickharper

Piloto GP2
5 de Enero de 2014
Puntuación de reacción
i waited this and i want it so bad,everyday checking this website hoping F1 2015 mod release,cmon guys please

phantaman

@pump_upp - best crypto pumps on telegram !
Miembro del equipo
Administrador
Supporter VIP
Puntuación de reacción
:ok:

K4udZo3.jpg

phantaman

Miembro del equipo
Administrador
Supporter VIP
Puntuación de reacción
Hi, all

is ready. there are 1 BUG, inconvenient in GPaedia and since I put this video up there redid this MoD several times in order to test some ideas (and solutions) that had thought. was used as the basis of this MoD, a problematic version of the 2015 MoD by kedy89 from GPG.org, which has 21 configurable options and the quoted above offers 26 options (5 more) configurable, with five different and four partially different. at most, the textures have been reduced to a maximum of 2048x2048 pxls and there are others ideas not mentioned that contributed to this variant still unofficial.

abrs :ok::cerveza:

phantaman

Miembro del equipo
Administrador
Supporter VIP
Puntuación de reacción
the main permission was requested. now is wait :ok:

Juliano Marques

Piloto reserva F1
Miembro del equipo
Super Moderador
Puntuación de reacción
NON_CSM is ready.
Working 100%.
The main permission was requested. Now is wait.

sew383.jpg

vqh4r5.jpg

315fvns.jpg

23hx555.jpg

vh9ul2.jpg

2645rup.jpg

5tyw0g.jpg

2yzeys4.jpg

30nka53.jpg

2njkl20.jpg

zjb6h3.jpg

4q4mkj.jpg

28cf69x.jpg

35kk5ua.jpg

9t2zgn.jpg

4ibuhw.jpg

:ok:

Última edición:

phantaman

Miembro del equipo
Administrador
Supporter VIP
Puntuación de reacción
well, then the gpg.org have to give their consent. they are very reluctant to consent, all because the MOD used as a base was made by kedy89.
but this has more configurable options and some ideas have been improved. now, it's a different MOD and is not a simple copy & paste files.

it´s a pity. only regret

munnzy199

Piloto GP2
Supporter VIP
Puntuación de reacción
Could we email kedy89 and ask for his permission as well. Might speed the process up me thinks ??

kedy89

Piloto GP2
22 de Octubre de 2011
Puntuación de reacción
I never said no, I just asked for a copy of the mod so that I can see for myself what is same and what has changed. The videos tell a couple of things, but not all. After I asked for that I never received a reply...

jcjmoreno

Piloto Formula 3
19 de Agosto de 2015
Puntuación de reacción
Juliano's wonderfull pictures are makin' me more and more thirsty for this MOD. Amazing work, this is what I call mission acomplished! Congratulations to all envolved. BTW, the 2014 have the same tracks in the same order. I'd suggest to the team to swap 2 of 'em by Mexico and Austin... should be nice...

phantaman

Miembro del equipo
Administrador
Supporter VIP
Puntuación de reacción
I never said no, I just asked for a copy of the mod so that I can see for myself what is same and what has changed. The videos tell a couple of things, but not all. After I asked for that I never received a reply...

please read the private message I sent you on gpg. :ok:

Nickharper

Piloto GP2
5 de Enero de 2014
Puntuación de reacción
hey guys i got 2 question, first question when the non-csm expect to release ? and last question is the non-csm is like installer type of thing?like 2013 version and 2014 version,where you simply just installing the game without having to use zaz tools ?? thank you i hope your answering

Juliano Marques

Piloto reserva F1
Miembro del equipo
Super Moderador
Puntuación de reacción
hey guys i got 2 question, first question when the non-csm expect to release ? and last question is the non-csm is like installer type of thing?like 2013 version and 2014 version,where you simply just installing the game without having to use zaz tools ?? thank you i hope your answering

I believe that as soon as possible.
Josekast've been to check and look permission.
Yes it will be .exe, okay?

Juliano Marques

Piloto reserva F1
Miembro del equipo
Super Moderador
Puntuación de reacción
Juliano's wonderfull pictures are makin' me more and more thirsty for this MOD. Amazing work, this is what I call mission acomplished! Congratulations to all envolved. BTW, the 2014 have the same tracks in the same order. I'd suggest to the team to swap 2 of 'em by Mexico and Austin... should be nice...

Thanks,
This without Austin and Mexico.

kedy89

Piloto GP2
22 de Octubre de 2011
Puntuación de reacción
please read the private message I sent you on gpg. :ok:
you have an answer :ok:

Sure do understand that, and in the end it'll all look similar. My main concern was whether it was the 2015 mod I compiled with a few things added, or if there was many new stuff which justify a release. Had a look at it, liked it, have given permission :ok:
Small correction, I did make most of the textures for the RB11, so it wasn't only compiling ;)

phantaman

Miembro del equipo
Administrador
Supporter VIP
Puntuación de reacción
ask permission because I know I used (MOD 2015 by kedy89), so I did the courtesy and cordiality with other friends in gpg.
the more, my conscience would not let me alone. the trackpack can mount downloading (tracks available here). one by one or wait for at most tomorrow, if i get permission jajaja :xd:

Arriba Pie