Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

RELEASE 2014 Physics (Up2Date Abu Dhabi GP)

phantaman

@pump_upp - best crypto pumps on telegram !
Miembro del equipo
Administrador
Supporter VIP
Puntuación de reacción
Contents
1 - Description
2 - Base
3 - Tools Used
4 - Build Time
5 - How to Install
6 - Troubleshooting
7 - Known Bugs
8 - Other Infos & Download
9 - Credits
10 - License

1 - Description
This is a 2014 AI Package for Grand Prix 4. It will update the performances for human and computer controlled cars to 2014 Season level. It means you'll get much better and realistic car physics, top speeds, lap times and performances for each drivers of the 2014 F1 Season.

2 - Base
- Original GP4 Magic Data files
- Lap times taken from Formula One official website
- Setups, physics and performance files started from scratch

3 - Tools Used
- GP4 Physics Editor v1.03 by Aubrey Windle
- GP3edit v1.13 by Steven Young
- Cmagic4 v1.02 by Marc Aarts
- GPxPatch v4.2.3.1 by René Smit
- LibreOffice v4.2
- Performance Calculator v1.2 by Prblanco
- Hex Editor Neo v5.14 by HHD Software (free edition)
- GP4 CC setup Editor v1.1 by Alessandro Carrera
- GP4 Pit&Lap Editor v1.2 by Alessandro Carrera
- GP4 Torque Editor v1.0 by Patrick Cloosterman
- CSM (ZaZ GP4 Tools) v1.26
- Experimental techniques and observations (Telemetry tool X)
- Project RC365STB (spreadsheets) coming from Cooper – Avon Tyres
- MS Notepad

4 - Build Time
Too much

5 - How to Install
Please read this following instructions carefully before beginning (always backup your data).

1) update with files comes in the magicdatas folder:

a) if a MOD by files substituting ... start Cmagic4 tool and choose the path of yours GP4.exe ... Remember that this tool works only with GP4.exe v.1.02 (6.275.072 bytes) ... you will see a mask with two lines ... In the upper line (GP4 track file), load the S1CTXX.DAT you want to update and in the lower one, load the corresponding magicdata file ... click "Edit GP4info" and check the number of laps and updating (if necessary), then click "Save to Track" ... click "Insert data" an wait for the confirmation in the status bar (Done) ... Open the next track and repeat the process with all tracks, of course inserting the corresponding magicdata file. It can be boring, so it's important to be patient and not make mistakes.​

2) if a MOD through CSM (ZAZ GP4 Tool) ... use the TSM tool

b) update with files that comes in the gpxdata folder:

Start GPxPatch ... in GPxSet tab, load the csmphysics.g3p file in the "Physics" line then load the 2014_specific_(trackname)_perf.txt files in the "Performance file" line ... In GPxTrack tab, load the tracks with the new magic data according to the 2014 order ... start your Grand Prix 4.​

c) update with file that comes in pit stop strategy folder:

3) if a MOD through CSM (ZAZ GP4 Tools) ... put the 2014a.pe4 file on folder PATCH

4) if a MOD by files substituting ... load the 2014a.pe4 file in GP4 Pit&Lap Editor by Alessandro Carrera, then click the option command in the toolbar and next "export to gp4".

d) update with file that comes in cc cars strategy folder:

5) if a MOD through CSM (ZAZ GP4 Tools) ... put the 2014a.cc4 file on folder PATCH

6) if a MOD by files substituting ... load the 2014a.cc4 file in GP4 CC setup Editor by Alessandro Carrera, then click the option command in the toolbar and next "export to gp4".

e) update with files that comes in power torque curve folder:

7) if a MOD through CSM (ZAZ GP4 Tools) ... put the V8M.cap file on folder PATCH

8) if a MOD by files substituting ... open the GP4.exe file in GP4 Torque Editor v1.0 by Patrick Cloosterman, then click in file option in toolbar then "Import" to load the file V8M.ini and next "save" or "save as" ... only that.

Remember... replace only the physics isn't enough - in some cases a good simulation requires editing magicdatas & engine torque curve ;)

6 - Troubleshooting
- Make sure you:

a) inserted the correct magicdata file in each track
b) loaded tracks, physics and performances (GPxPatch)
c) run GPxPatch in debug mode
d) must use the included setups. At least, use them as a base for your own setups

7 - Known Bugs
None.

8 - Other Infos & Download
You'll have accurate laptimes in Ace level only. The included setups will make you able to beat computer cars in Ace level. You will find satisfactory results if you are an a keyboard player like me. I don't know how the setups are going to work with a wheel. This pack has been tested on a standard gp4 install, with The Unofficial 2014 MOD (Beta) & also with 2013 Trackpack that is possible to find here in GP4Forever ... have fun :p

If you have any doubts, contact me by :

DOWNLOAD (mediafire) =>

9 - Credits
Thanks to all GP4 sites publishing this package (Special thanks go to Aubrey Windle for great Physics Editor).
Thanks to my friends of GP4Forever for being a constant source of motivation and enthusiasm.
Thanks to Prblanco for his Performance Calculator... without this tool none of this would be possible.
Performance Analysis and Test Driving by Phantaman !!! :)

10 - License
This package cannot be distributed without the permission of the author in all kind of media.
The packet must remain as it is without dropping out any files, including this document.
The author reserves all rights to ask the distributor to remove the program from distribution.

This software is provided "as is" without no warranties expressed or implied.
The author will not be held responsible for any losses incurred, either directly or indirectly by the use of this software.

It's not allowed to use this as source [modified or not] in your own work without the explicite permission!
[This includes the use of this file in any carset without permission.]

atisapphire

Piloto GP2
3 de Abril de 2012
Puntuación de reacción
good evening to all

congratulations on your excellent work, if you can someone knows please what is the mod 2014?

Thank you for your reply in advance

good evening to all

phantaman

Miembro del equipo
Administrador
Supporter VIP
Puntuación de reacción
is a MOD compiled by me and used to test all this :ok:

phantaman

Miembro del equipo
Administrador
Supporter VIP
Puntuación de reacción
EDIT: 21/04/2014 11:16AM

revised package (Up2Date Shanghai GP) ... have fun
:ok:

phantaman

Miembro del equipo
Administrador
Supporter VIP
Puntuación de reacción
EDIT: 19/05/2014 1:48PM

revised package (Up2Date Spain GP) ... have fun

laci0303

Piloto GP2
11 de Enero de 2012
Puntuación de reacción
I don't know where would i wrote this, so i hope anyone can help me: :(
I have a problem with my gp4... I played 40% race distance championship season in first race Australia. (My gp4 is a simple g4, not csm, not modified tracks - so thats why i don't understand why is this happened) In the last 2-3 lap, the first 5 car had entered to the pit... why??? i didn't modified anything. What would i do?

phantaman

Miembro del equipo
Administrador
Supporter VIP
Puntuación de reacción
it is ... if u do not know, why post your question on a topic that has nothing to do with the problem? :oops:
you would have to open a topic in , exposing your doubt there... do this and then I will answer you within the limits of my knowledge ... your question here will be deleted soon :ok:

phantaman

Miembro del equipo
Administrador
Supporter VIP
Puntuación de reacción
EDIT: 27/05/2014 3:16PM

revised package (Up2Date Monaco GP) ... have fun

nojensen

Piloto Formula 2
Supporter VIP
Puntuación de reacción
Hello Celso, thank you so much for your ongoing efforts to keep the game alive. I really appreciate and admire all the outstanding work that is done by a number of brilliant people that maintain and contribute to this forum.:ok::aplauso:
Unfortunately I have a challenge with your 2014 AI package. Is there a way to convert the magic data from the provided .tmd (TMS) file format to the .md3 file format that is needed to load the data using the Cmagic4 tool?:confused:

phantaman

Miembro del equipo
Administrador
Supporter VIP
Puntuación de reacción
convert? immediately say no, but I'll see what I can do. I was thinking of updating outdated data from another package.
yes, I have produced something similar in the past :ok:

phantaman

Miembro del equipo
Administrador
Supporter VIP
Puntuación de reacción
EDIT: 12/06/2014 2:59AM

revised package (Up2Date Canada GP) ... have fun

nojensen

Piloto Formula 2
Supporter VIP
Puntuación de reacción
Thank you so much for adding the metadata in md3 format, I really appreciate your outstanding support.:aplauso::yujuu:

Arriba Pie