Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

RELEASE 2014 Physics/Performances/Monster Torque

Mäth

Piloto GP2
30 de Julio de 2011
Puntuación de reacción
Here is my basic package, including TomMK's physics file, with a little edit into the performance file (2001 order, mind you) and my "monster" torque curve.

Base :
Honda1987_zps34015454.gif

Result :
TorqueHonda1987_zps48a515aa.jpg

I also included two basic setup files for both 1st to 7th and 2nd to 8th fixed gear ratios. They're based on a Kevin Magnussen onboard from Melbourne and have been worked on thoroughly. They're meant to be used with 12,000-13,000 RPM max revs.

With this package, it's very hard, not to say impossible, to take Eau Rouge/Raidillon flat out. I even had to tap the brakes to stabilize the rear end. I even got wheel spin out of China's Turn 3 up to 4th (5th/8) gear.

I don't claim that this is the most realistic 2014 physics package available right now, but this is what I think is closest to actual car behaviour from what I can feel on TV. I actually think that these files are sitting somewhere inbetween realistic and plausible. Of course, if something can be improved, feel free to share the changes made. Also, from last night's read on F1Technical.net, I found out that each driver uses his own gearing, so this may not be representative of Force India's longer gears or Sauber's shorter gears. This is supposed to be a basic setup that can be altered to match your style if you want as realistic an experience as possible :)

Video example :

Enough words, here is the link :

I hope you keep enjoying this game as much as I am :)

P.S. Please don't ask me to make a .cap file, I don't know how to handle that file format. If someone could be kind enough to make a .cap from my .ini I would be very grateful :)

Arriba Pie