Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

RELEASE 2013 Workthread by brudu92

Bruno Duarte

Piloto reserva F1
Banned
Puntuación de reacción
hello my friends im back but with a little time to post the cars but unfortunally not more time to finish the low lods before sunday the low lods are missing in the sauber toro rosso williams caterham and marussia team but i will do after when i have more time the link are in the first post

Última edición:

thebest

Piloto GP2
13 de Agosto de 2011
Puntuación de reacción
Buenas,

realmente fantastico trabajo. lo he descargado . y puesto en marcha, lo unico q tengo problemas con alguos espejos retrovisores.. he visto que hay un fix. pero imposible de trabjarar con el editor..
no habra algo mas sencillo.. algun FIX, autoejecutable, ya para todos los autos...

nuevamnete trabajo de 10..

mil gracias. espero pronta respuesta, a mi pedido

laci0303

Piloto GP2
11 de Enero de 2012
Puntuación de reacción
Fantastic CARS! :ganador:
What are the tweaker settings? (tyre wheel, rear light)

laci0303

Piloto GP2
11 de Enero de 2012
Puntuación de reacción
Thank you Bruno!
One more question... how can I fix this mirrors? I'm not an advanced GP4Builder user, so I don't know what to do. I have read forums, but I can't find z_cockpit_mirror_left and right... Can I solve this, or I have to wait for the complete 2013 cars? Thanks for help!! :)

gpx0577.jpg
[/URL] Uploaded with [/IMG]

The Ferrari is same. Sauber mirrors are good, but the car is simply black - it causes lower lods missing, or my mistake? :)

Última edición:

Bruno Duarte

Piloto reserva F1
Banned
Puntuación de reacción
For me all the mirrors are good ;)
i will see all the cars when i have finish all the low lods

laazio

Piloto GP2
26 de Junio de 2011
Puntuación de reacción
hi Bruno, i have a problem with the willliams, they're all white in game , i have to rename the texture file hi_fw35_bottas or hi_fw35_maldonado in hi_fw35_1?
thanks 4 help.

Última edición:

ofarwest

Piloto GP2
20 de Octubre de 2011
Puntuación de reacción
bonjour, c'est possible modifier le fichier tex de la sauber? dans le jeu ça donne trop noir. merci.
hola, puedes modificar el fichero tex del sauber? en el juego aparece muy negro. gracias

laazio

Piloto GP2
26 de Junio de 2011
Puntuación de reacción
hi bruno, i'm here again:oops:, i downloaded the fixed williams but now maldonado's car appear like this and the other is still white :cabezazos:

Bruno Duarte

Piloto reserva F1
Banned
Puntuación de reacción
sorry no problem you are here again because i dont do my job its normal ;) i have re do the mapping and its clean now ;) i have put the new link in the first post

Bruno Duarte

Piloto reserva F1
Banned
Puntuación de reacción
sorry for the double post but i have re upload a new thread ;) some bugs are fix ;) avalaible in the first post

Arriba Pie