Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Will Power

Davide Hill

Piloto GP2
25 de Agosto de 2013
Puntuación de reacción
Will Power 2015 helmet for new Arai GP6 shape by Jvinu.

Power%20Preview_zpsium6i5ix.png

DOWNLOAD

Última edición:

Benson_Jutton_81

Piloto GP2
23 de Noviembre de 2012
Puntuación de reacción
Thanks for a great helmet. Simply amazing. Could you do a James Hinchcliff helmet, he is a Canadian Indy driver who was injured in practice at Indy.
He had a piece of the car stuck in his leg, although thankfully is recovering quite well. Conor Daly took over his seat for the remaining races.

Davide Hill

Piloto GP2
25 de Agosto de 2013
Puntuación de reacción
Thanks for a great helmet. Simply amazing. Could you do a James Hinchcliff helmet, he is a Canadian Indy driver who was injured in practice at Indy.
He had a piece of the car stuck in his leg, although thankfully is recovering quite well. Conor Daly took over his seat for the remaining races.

I know who is Hinch ... o_O The IndyCar is my favourite motorsport series (even more F1) and i know the story... Actually the helmet of "Mayor of Hinchtown" is one of those who want to do, but first i want to finish F1 helmets remaining.... ;)

Sennafan

Piloto GP2
Supporter VIP
Puntuación de reacción
I like Indycar too much as well , thanks for these helmets

pecetta

Piloto GP2
16 de Junio de 2011
Puntuación de reacción
Another from USA Racing: great australian driver and Indycar Champion Will Power. Hope you like it...

11241616_1599076793710792_6479128894373081093_n.jpg

Just enough time to arrange and correct some details (for this and those of Pagenaud) and thin skin also will be available... After, i will go to work for the missing F1 helmet skins ... Have a nice day.o_O

Arriba Pie