Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Visors 2013

Sennafan

Piloto GP2
Supporter VIP
Puntuación de reacción
2013 Season All Teams Visor Pack for GP4 by Ricardo Ferla ( Sennafan ) . This is an update of the 2012 visors converted from Codemaster earlier in this year with a different visor frame and was made to use in CSM MOD only .

* Type of visors ( visor transparency ) :

- Clear
- Dark

* Textures :

- Including the original all teams visor logos
- Special - Jenson Button and Sergio Perez ( Sakhir )
- Special – Fernando Alonso ( Monaco )
- Special – Nico Hulkenberg and Esteban Gutierez (Melbourne , Sepang , Shanghai and Barcelona )

*Credits* ( original visors made by the following authors )

* Thimoty Decrans *
* Tommi TAG *
* kenken *
* Rini Braat *
* T46D *
* Carl Hughes *
* RD Modding *
* Shift 2*
*Josekast*

Thanks to all authors for their works .

Feel free to use these visors in your work but please give the credits to the authors .

Enjoy if you want to use it !

DOWNLOAD :

Ricardo

MCLAREN

Uploaded with

LOTUS

Uploaded with

SAUBER

Uploaded with

ALONSO - MONACO

Uploaded with

Última edición:

BobT

Piloto reserva F1
23 de Julio de 2011
Puntuación de reacción
José ya hizo los visores hace tiempo... ¿Cuál es la diferencia? ¿Qué está bien o qué está mal para hacerlos nuevamente? En todo caso actualizar alguno... Como creo el caso de los Marussia... No sé.

Sennafan

Piloto GP2
Supporter VIP
Puntuación de reacción
These visors will be done to use with CSM , different than those made by Josekast earlier this year . Sauber , Force India and Marussia changed

Última edición:

Sennafan

Piloto GP2
Supporter VIP
Puntuación de reacción
Some use CSM MOD and others NO CSM , so I'm working for the CSM only because I don't know how to make for the NO CSM .

BobT

Piloto reserva F1
23 de Julio de 2011
Puntuación de reacción
Yo siempre creí desde el primer Grand Prix de Sir Geoff Crammond y de las comunidades que surgieron a partir de allí que hablábamos de lo mismo y se trabaja por los mismo más allá de los matices. Estaba equivocado... Es una lástima que si todos estamos "amparados" en GP4 Forever cada uno "tire" para un camino distinto. Mil perdones.

munnzy199

Piloto GP2
Supporter VIP
Puntuación de reacción
I agree with comments above, each track wad contains visors , so different visor for each track is possible regards to all :)

Sennafan

Piloto GP2
Supporter VIP
Puntuación de reacción
Few people consider the importance of the community like myself otherwise I would never ask if the community were interested in having the stuff or not . For those who play Grand Prix series since the first one like me or for the newbies , the matter is simple , if you like it you use it , if you don't like it don't use it , words said by Mr. Lee , only the old GP4 fans knows who he is .
Anyhow , I asked if the community wanted these visors and people didn't say yes then it won't be released here and all of us will walk in the same way :ok:

Sennafan

Piloto GP2
Supporter VIP
Puntuación de reacción
Available elsewhere because I don't want to offend the members of this community with other stuff which they don't use as a standard at GP4forever

josekast

Campeon del Mundo F1
Miembro del equipo
Administrador
Puntuación de reacción
No entiendo el problema de Beto y Ricardo, son ganas de generar conflictos. :negativo:
Ricardo, añade los enlaces de descarga. :ok:

I do not understand the problem of Beto and Ricardo, are eager to create conflicts. :negativo:
Ricardo, added the download links. :ok:

Sennafan

Piloto GP2
Supporter VIP
Puntuación de reacción
Jose I don't have problem with Beto or anyone else , this is not my way to live my life . Also you should know how much I respect you for your skills and for your efforts to keep this site and the GP4 alive . I asked the community if the members would have interest in having these visors and the response was not nice even a bit agressive and I don't want to involve myself in big discussions , specially because we are talking about our hobby only :ok:
Link available in the first post

BobT

Piloto reserva F1
23 de Julio de 2011
Puntuación de reacción
José no hay ningún problema con Ricardo. Simplemente no entiendo la diferencia entre CSM o NO CSM en el tema visores y lo que decía es si hay modificaciones, desde los de José, porque no buscar la forma de extenderlo a todos.

Todo bien. Abrazos a vos José y a Ricardo.

Sennafan

Piloto GP2
Supporter VIP
Puntuación de reacción
Beto , I got your point , there was a misunderstood only . I will see if I can update the visors made by Jose :ok:
Abrazos para ti

Arriba Pie