Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

RELEASE Video Menu Backgrounds 2013 by Zeus

Zeus17

Piloto Formula 2
28 de Junio de 2011
Puntuación de reacción
Hi guys,

Video 1920x1080 HD with embedded audio of the 2013 season of Formula 1.
To not have the background music of GP4, leaving one of the videos, just remove from the folder "...\Infogrames\Grand Prix 4\sound\PC" the three file "tk1.st1", "tk2.st1" and "tk3.st1" or rename them to your liking.
As for the video you have to rename them and put them in the video folder "...\Infogrames\Grand Prix 4\MenuData\PC\GP2001\Videos" with one of the following names:
1) BG_flag.bik
2) BG_Rain - Light.bik
3) BG_Tyretread
4) CornerL.bik
5) CornerR.bik
6) GP4_Intro.bik
7) Intro4.bik
8) Logos.bik
9) Straight3.bik
10) wheel_lo_blur.bik

You can download the file's here:

Greetings to all ...
Zeus :cool:

BobT

Piloto reserva F1
23 de Julio de 2011
Puntuación de reacción
Muy lindos los videos de Zeus. Pero... me da la impresión que son muy grandes o con mucho peso... Pesan más que una película de casi dos horas en mp4. Está bien que los formatos son los formatos... Probé y tiene pequeñas "frenadas" mientras corre o se carga... Me parece un exceso para background.... Ha habido algunos muy bien hechos... No unos últimos que anduvieron por allí copiados del F1 de Codemaster... No sé... Además tengo dudas si no son copias de los Highlights que ofrece a sus suscriptores, habrá encontrado la forma de guardarlos, la página oficial de Fórmula 1. Perdón si me equivoco...

Arriba Pie