Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

RELEASE Mexico 2015 (based on 91 track)

seanmike

Piloto Formula 3
15 de Octubre de 2012
Puntuación de reacción
I downloaded this track but when I try to race it the game CTDs. I put the Mexico track in slot 9.
Any advice / help?

seanmike

Piloto Formula 3
15 de Octubre de 2012
Puntuación de reacción
Used GPxTrack as RAR file contained the dat and wad files only. No installation instructions.
Downloaded and installed the other circuits by the same author which were Hungaroring, Silverstone and Canada 2015
and these run okay.

seanmike

Piloto Formula 3
15 de Octubre de 2012
Puntuación de reacción
When I try to use it, no track appears - cars drive around country side and the scenery is floating in the air.

I had to use the original wad files of sliverstone, nurburgring, magnycours, monaco (from backup copy GP4)
in order to stop CTD when laoding the track, but the track is undrivable.

Does anyone ever respond to queries like this?

I will have to stick to using the Grand Prix 3 version which is at least driveable and is usable.
This one is not and so I won't be using it anymore because as it stands it is of no use. No proper installation instructions, and maybe because the wad is named mexico1991 I don't know, but it does not work for me.

Última edición:

seanmike

Piloto Formula 3
15 de Octubre de 2012
Puntuación de reacción
After getting no help here, I finally got this working on my computer. Had to rename the wad file to nurburgriing2001 to get to drive this circuit.

landex

Piloto Formula 2
21 de Marzo de 2014
Puntuación de reacción
Hi seanmike,
i spend some weeks to know how to change track without cms. It is not complicated.
1. You need to know how what .wad are original .wad of the mod in the slot.

2. Then you need rename the wad you want to replace.(not only the .wad but every file inside the wad who has p.e. nurburgring.2001 or monaco2001, etc...

3. In the gpatchx you must the select the .dat file of the new circuit in the slot

It should work.
Regrads

When I try to use it, no track appears - cars drive around country side and the scenery is floating in the air.

I had to use the original wad files of sliverstone, nurburgring, magnycours, monaco (from backup copy GP4)
in order to stop CTD when laoding the track, but the track is undrivable.

Does anyone ever respond to queries like this?

I will have to stick to using the Grand Prix 3 version which is at least driveable and is usable.
This one is not and so I won't be using it anymore because as it stands it is of no use. No proper installation instructions, and maybe because the wad is named mexico1991 I don't know, but it does not work for me.

phantaman

@pump_upp - best crypto pumps on telegram !
Miembro del equipo
Administrador
Supporter VIP
Puntuación de reacción
O link esta 100% Ok! Teste com outro navegador (Firefox, Chrome, Vivaldi e etc...) :ok:

MartoXt

Piloto De Pruebas De Force India
23 de Octubre de 2016
Puntuación de reacción
O link esta 100% Ok! Teste com outro navegador (Firefox, Chrome, Vivaldi e etc...) :ok:

I probe it with all the browsers I have (mozilla, chrome, opera, internet explorer, microsoft edge) and no, in all browsers this is down
Lo probe con todos los navegadores que tengo (mozilla, chrome, opera, internet explorer, microsoft edge) y no, en todos los navegadores esta caido

phantaman

Miembro del equipo
Administrador
Supporter VIP
Puntuación de reacción
Tens certeza disso? :xd:

DhYHgLg.jpg

phantaman

Miembro del equipo
Administrador
Supporter VIP
Puntuación de reacción
Link "caído", né? Vá verificar sua conexão de internet ou de preferencia mude para outro ISP. :ok:

Arriba Pie