Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

RELEASE MERCEDES 2013 in HD converted from Codemaster

Sennafan

Piloto GP2
Supporter VIP
Puntuación de reacción
MERCEDES 2013 HD for GP4 converted from F1 Codemaster by Ricardo Ferla ( sennafan) .

This is a amazing Mercedes 2013 in HD made by Gerald Chinoy from Racedepartment . The shape is still the old one made by Josekast in the last year but even I think that worth to try it .
Thank you to Gerald for his kind permission to release the car here in GPG and also for his stunning work .
Feel free to use these cars in your MODs or in new works but please give the credits to the authors if you will release in a public basis .

* Credits *

* Lo2k * ( for his stunning GP4builder )
* Josekast *
* Gerald Chinoy * - special thank you for his very educated way to deal with me .

DOWNLOAD :

MERCEDES 1

mercedes1p.jpg
[/URL] Uploaded with

MERCEDES 2

mercedes2t.jpg
[/URL] Uploaded with

MERCEDES 3

mercedes3s.jpg
[/URL] Uploaded with

BobT

Piloto reserva F1
23 de Julio de 2011
Puntuación de reacción
Ricardo:

SlimTex no abre las texturas, marca error y envía mensaje a ZaSTool. Entonces no se hace posible bajar la resolución a 5,31 que para mi entender (Si partimos de los 340 Kb del original de Crammond) está muy bien.

Abrazo.

Sennafan

Piloto GP2
Supporter VIP
Puntuación de reacción
The slimtex opened the textures here , I don't know what happened with you but you are not the first one who complained about that . Anyway I reduced the size of the textures and now the biggest has 5.4 MB but I didn't test ingame if doesn't work please let me know . Link : Thank you for your kind comments. Greets Ricardo

Arriba Pie