Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

WIP Lotus E21 By RG_RLFS94

RG_RLFS

Piloto GP2
Miembro del equipo
Colaborador
Puntuación de reacción
Cambiado a este sector. ---->

Última edición:

RG_RLFS

Piloto GP2
Miembro del equipo
Colaborador
Puntuación de reacción
the idea is that it is collaborating with the forum and the GP4 to not be postponed even for rFactor

josekast

Campeon del Mundo F1
Miembro del equipo
Administrador
Puntuación de reacción
Dime con que quieres que te ayude y lo intento hacer, esta semana no creo que pueda, estoy con mucho trabajo.
Saludos.

Pedro27

Piloto reserva F1
Miembro del equipo
Moderador
Puntuación de reacción
......... começou o show, quem e o 1º !!!!!!!!!!!! :xd::xd::xd::xd::xd::xd::xd:, se calhar ate vou aceitar o desafio do Alessio, em fazer o McLaren de 2013 de raiz, do 0, e uma situaçao que vou estudar, assim que sair o novo Mclaren ............ :secret:

RG_RLFS

Piloto GP2
Miembro del equipo
Colaborador
Puntuación de reacción
nose... yo aqui lo he dicho claro, yo soy un modificador de coches de F1 Challenge y mi idea es colaborar y ayudar a la comunidad GP4 no tengo idea de como pasar los coches... por eso le he pedido a josekast su ayuda asi que de lo que no he podido terminar a sido por el simple motivo de que no se pasar de F1 challenge a gp4 , pero la idea es simple AYUDAR Y COMPARTIR lo que uno hace

Alessio88

Piloto GP2
9 de Junio de 2011
Puntuación de reacción
guys,please stop this stupid fight,i just think here is going on a missunderstood,Bruno it's thinking that Rg,is doing a spite to him,but Rg did the same last year,i don't think it's a problem onestly i think that it's good that we have more versions of one car,so just keep up the good work you guys are doing both cars really looks good,so please stop fighting please guys,and thanks for your works ;)

Greetings
Alessio

Bruno Duarte

Piloto reserva F1
Banned
Puntuación de reacción
I just want to know why you do this with me and not in gpg?
And why the last year you have begin a lot of Wip and maybe this year the same no?
Im not here to.receive apologies or tell my sincerely apologies
but just want to understand not more i prefere to be BANiSH instead asking forgiveness
and i tell you NO because i work alone
before writing the response of this message think what i tell you and if you are understanding what i tell you i can help you to finish

ps: I dislike to be disturb
ps-2: you can do all the cars if you want :xd:

Última edición:

gagph

Piloto GP2
4 de Diciembre de 2011
Puntuación de reacción
guys,please stop this stupid fight,i just think here is going on a missunderstood,Bruno it's thinking that Rg,is doing a spite to him,but Rg did the same last year,i don't think it's a problem onestly i think that it's good that we have more versions of one car,so just keep up the good work you guys are doing both cars really looks good,so please stop fighting please guys,and thanks for your works ;)

Greetings
Alessio

+1
Un forum est un lieu d'échanges et de partages

Arriba Pie