Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

RELEASE Jacques Villeneuve

Davide Hill

Piloto GP2
25 de Agosto de 2013
Puntuación de reacción
Jacques Villeneuve 2015 Formula E test helmet for new Bell HP7 shape by Jvinu2000.

JVilleneuve%20Preview_zpsftdkx8rm.png

DOWNLOAD

Big thanks to Marco (Pecetta) for the link...:)

Última edición:

Sennafan

Piloto GP2
Supporter VIP
Puntuación de reacción
I respect a lot your work as much as I respect anyone who work on stuff to improve GP4 . Personally I like all helmets ( even from other categories than not F1) but I would like to have all the helmets from the 2015 drivers as well . Could you please work on them .... of course take your time , it would be highly appreciated for everyone who likes this amazing game .
Thanks in advance

Davide Hill

Piloto GP2
25 de Agosto de 2013
Puntuación de reacción
As i wrote in the Justin Wilson helmet topic, i 'm working on some new versions... Massa Belgium and Singapore GP helmet, Ricciardo Singapore GP helmet ... It's not a long job, but still need a bit 'of time... While i do those, i took me a bit 'of time to do this Villeneuve helmet... As a gift for the wait ...

More than anything else, if anyone is aware of any missing version of any driver (I speak of "my drivers", with helmets designed by me) suggested it may ...

Arriba Pie