Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

RELEASE Hockenheim 2012 v1.0 by Mrmpleo and Neil Caine

Estado
Cerrado para nuevas respuestas.

Neil Caine

Piloto GP2
20 de Julio de 2011
Puntuación de reacción
Sorry for any confusion Jose

As leomp10 said, the last link is the latest version - 3d work is not my speciality but I tried fixing turn 1, the pit entrance and one other area where it was wrong - not great but better than it was - switched some ads around and removed DHL ads and Allianz financial services so everything looks more like 2012 - added German flags on the ground also. The track has a lot of things to fix but they are for Jorge's version, we just did what we could - enjoy!

josekast

Campeon del Mundo F1
Miembro del equipo
Administrador
Puntuación de reacción
¿Como es que trabajáis sobre magnycours2001.wad cuando posiblemente lo mejor fuera sobre nurburgring2001.wad ?
Saludos.

Neil Caine

Piloto GP2
20 de Julio de 2011
Puntuación de reacción
leomp10 and I were both updating the track but he used Nurburgring and I use the original magnycours slot for my Hockenheim track (10th race of the 2012 season and magnycours is the original 10th race)

Sorry to confuse anyone with this but it is still the same Hockenheim track

josekast

Campeon del Mundo F1
Miembro del equipo
Administrador
Puntuación de reacción
No problem Neil.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

Neil Caine

Piloto GP2
20 de Julio de 2011
Puntuación de reacción
There will be another update soon - fixed transparency at turn 1 - also changing gravel run-off areas in a few places to asphalt - trying to get the slightly sandy coloured asphalt how it looked in the race

Apologies, this should have been posted in the Hungary thread (must have been half asleep!!!)

Última edición:

josekast

Campeon del Mundo F1
Miembro del equipo
Administrador
Puntuación de reacción
He unido los dos temas que habían como WIP y RELEASE, intentad usar los mismos temas y no abrir dos iguales.
Si no podéis editar el tema o no sabéis por favor preguntar.

Lo mismo os pido, la ultima versión ponerla en el primer post para ayudar a la gente a localizar la mejor/ultima versión.

Gracias.

Neil Caine

Piloto GP2
20 de Julio de 2011
Puntuación de reacción
Guys

This should be the final release of our Hockenheim 2012 track - thanks to Guillermo for some extra work on this track which lead to this updated release- sorry I couldn't place the link in the first post as it isn't mine - but here it is anyway

HOCKENHEIM 2012 - version 2

josekast

Campeon del Mundo F1
Miembro del equipo
Administrador
Puntuación de reacción
Deberías de cambiar los pitstands son del 2011, del 2012 no están publicados pero puedes extraerlos de cualquier circuito que haya publicado Jorge, ya que son los que le envié hace tiempo...

Saludos.

Estado
Cerrado para nuevas respuestas.
Arriba Pie