Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

RELEASE HELMET 3D MODELS

Ivo

Piloto Formula 3
24 de Julio de 2011
Puntuación de reacción
Hi jvinu2000, the shape looks great but it doesn´t work for me too.
The helemt is completly wrong. I renamed the file to car_helmet_00 and than I paste the old
shape. Than i made an tex file driver10_1.tex and paste the old one. Did I anything wrong?
Please help me because shape is so great.
Thanks

Benson_Jutton_81

Piloto GP2
23 de Noviembre de 2012
Puntuación de reacción
Yeah it does not work for me either. The helmet is mixed up and wrong. I remapped it, but it now it switches between the correct helmet and a weird garbled alpha layer or light tex.

josekast

Campeon del Mundo F1
Miembro del equipo
Administrador
Puntuación de reacción
Que pasa con el shape? A mi le funcionaba...

Benson_Jutton_81

Piloto GP2
23 de Noviembre de 2012
Puntuación de reacción
Has anyone managed to get the helmet working? Too bad because there are alot of really good helmet skins released for it.

Benson_Jutton_81

Piloto GP2
23 de Noviembre de 2012
Puntuación de reacción
Phantaman I am talking about the new helmet shape that was released with the Bell, Stilo Schuberth, and Arai helmets. There are new skins made for it, that don't work on the old shape. Although thanks for the help and link.

phantaman

@pump_upp - best crypto pumps on telegram !
Miembro del equipo
Administrador
Supporter VIP
Puntuación de reacción
have all helmets running using the model indicated above

Benson_Jutton_81

Piloto GP2
23 de Noviembre de 2012
Puntuación de reacción
Did you have to remap them. If I remap them they kind of work, its just they flip between the good helmet and a garbled lightmap. If I turn off the lighting effects they work perfectly but then the tires look awful.

phantaman

@pump_upp - best crypto pumps on telegram !
Miembro del equipo
Administrador
Supporter VIP
Puntuación de reacción
I did not do any remapping. If you look closely, there is an author who launched here almost all the necessary helmets compatible with the helmet arai model :ok:

jvinu2000

Piloto F1
Supporter VIP
2 de Febrero de 2013
Puntuación de reacción
I did not do any remapping. If you look closely, there is an author who launched here almost all the necessary helmets compatible with the helmet arai model :ok:
we are trying to make the new 3d models work for every one here, if you want to use that 3d shape (and their textures) it's ok

Benson_Jutton_81

Piloto GP2
23 de Noviembre de 2012
Puntuación de reacción
we are trying to make the new 3d models work for every one here, if you want to use that 3d shape (and their textures) it's ok

I much rather use your shape Jivinu2000 because the skins you make for it are varied and amazing. I love the Indy car helmets. It's too bad that it does not work at the moment. It works great for Gtr2, just not for Gp4.

Benson_Jutton_81

Piloto GP2
23 de Noviembre de 2012
Puntuación de reacción
I finally found a fix for the helmets. You just simply flip the tga file on the horizontal and presto it works perfectly. Except when you exit the race the game still crashes. For me it's just a minor problem. I am using the 2015 mod that was released. Well I hope this helps. Thanks again to Jivinu2000 and to Davide Hill for all of their great helmet skins they have made.

Josh11000

Piloto Formula 3
7 de Abril de 2014
Puntuación de reacción
Hello Jvinu2000

Thanks a lot for your great helmet designs. I am just a little confused with how to put the Bell HP7 shape into the game? I copy and paste the car_helmet_00.gp4 file into the folder as well as Glass.tex & Hans.tex. Do I need any other files to go into the cars.wad? Also when converting the helmet designs from .tga to .tex files on Slimtex, do I use MACROS helmet_1 to get driver_1 and MACROS helmet_2 to get driver_2? Sorry if I am being unclear, I am quite new to dealing with helmet shapes in GP4 so I am just a little confused. Maybe you could show me a screenshot of what your Helmet _shape folder contains? Many thanks :)

JesusGN

Piloto Formula 2
28 de Septiembre de 2015
Puntuación de reacción
Hi, i want introduce the bell helmet and arai helmet in Assetto Corsa, it's possible? If isn't possible with this models, you can make this models for Assetto Corsa? Many mods for Cars, sound, tracks in Assetto... But in Assetto the helmets are forgot.

Thanks! Greetings!

Hola, quiero introducir los cascos de Bell y Arai en Assetto Corsa, es posible? Si no es posible con estos modelados, puedes hacer modelos compatibles con Assetto Corsa? Hay muchos mods de coches, sonido, circuitos en Assetto, pero los cascos están super olvidados

Gracias! Saludos!

jvinu2000

Piloto F1
Supporter VIP
2 de Febrero de 2013
Puntuación de reacción
Hi, i want introduce the bell helmet and arai helmet in Assetto Corsa, it's possible? If isn't possible with this models, you can make this models for Assetto Corsa? Many mods for Cars, sound, tracks in Assetto... But in Assetto the helmets are forgot.

Thanks! Greetings!

Hola, quiero introducir los cascos de Bell y Arai en Assetto Corsa, es posible? Si no es posible con estos modelados, puedes hacer modelos compatibles con Assetto Corsa? Hay muchos mods de coches, sonido, circuitos en Assetto, pero los cascos están super olvidados

Gracias! Saludos!
Un usuario ya me pidió permiso para convertir los cascos para Assetto Corsa, personalmente no tengo el juego así que no te podría ayudar con eso, pero estoy seguro que con los modelos 3d algún Modder podría hacerlo

JesusGN

Piloto Formula 2
28 de Septiembre de 2015
Puntuación de reacción
Un usuario ya me pidió permiso para convertir los cascos para Assetto Corsa, personalmente no tengo el juego así que no te podría ayudar con eso, pero estoy seguro que con los modelos 3d algún Modder podría hacerl
El problema es que yo solo entiendo del photoshop, como podría convertirlo? tendría que pasar el modelado 3D a .kn5 creo, hay un casco de michael schumacher y el nuevo casco tiene esa terminación, luego los skins de cada casco ya son .DDS.

Con que programa podría pasar a .kn5 los modelados?

Estoy super verde en cuestiones de 3D, solo he hecho skins en 2D pintando capas en photoshop, saludos!
PD: Si me pudieras recomendar una comunidad modder de assetto te lo agradecería, no tengo ni idea! y este metodo de creación se puede realizar con tus modelados de casco?
que programa necesito para que photoshop me genere una vista en tiempo real 3D de un proyecto con capas 2D reflejando los cambios que aplico?

No tengas problema por tu reconocimiento, en todo momento te reconocería como el autor de todos los modelados, yo solo quiero poder lucir el casco bell y el arai con mis diseños personales!

Última edición:
Arriba Pie