Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

GP4 2017 mod gratis or no?

KUBES

Piloto Formula 2
2 de Octubre de 2017
Puntuación de reacción
after 20 years of Grand Prix 2 (buyed this game 1998)
I found gp4, and with the game too many changes, I installed the game from gp4central site web and two mod 1993 and 2016.
Progress is far-reaching, and when i search mod 2017 , and when I got into the urge to play this game again, I found few websites that talk about GP4. I sign up here to download the mod 2017 (Gp4 2017 Mod v0.9-rc.1) and I know it's not possible. I read a little in the forum (in a Spanish discussion I understand that now sells) on ebay you can buy mod 2017. I ask how I should do to get the mod2017
It's free ? do you have to buy?

KUBES

Piloto Formula 2
2 de Octubre de 2017
Puntuación de reacción
SORRY
I'm sorry for what happened to you, I come back to this gp4 world after many years and find a war .... download the game from gp4central I look for some recent mods and I come across this site. I subscribe to this forum but 2017 is not available, I read and I understand that someone sells on mod ebay.
my question is: what is the point of keeping a thread if it is not possible to download it? Now they sell the mod, the championship is in the end, what's the point to keep it private? anyway I search on some web site that has a mod 2017, and I find granprixgames.org, on this site where I'm a member I recovered my password and my registration dates back to 11 years ago so I'm an old member. I write posts also and a discussion arises. Phantaman (I was looking for his mod because I found it very interesting) tells me that it is not possible for ebay sales reasons. now you tell me you've been banned by granprixgames, other forums like gpitalia have been closed ....
what is happening to you? long time ago when I was on these forums , there waxed the race between modders to the more beautiful, more detailed mod, but now I find a war without exclusion of shots. So doing the forums are deserted, there is no more collaboration modder, administrators and members all against everyone. who earns us? just the guy of ebay
who loses? we lose a lot of us all ... we argue between us and eventually the game suffers. In the end it's just a hiding privately and passing the mod ....
sense of sharing has gone to phases to bless ..... pity because a great simulator like gp4 did not have to have an end like this.

KUBES

Piloto Formula 2
2 de Octubre de 2017
Puntuación de reacción
I do not know who MORTAL is and I do not know the reasons, you rightly say that I claim your rights, but I do not know if this is possible.
Game has changed him in so many years, I remember Faria and Carrera, who were a must, created programs and shared everything.
I understand you worked hard to create the mod but that I remember when someone loaded a helmet, a livery, a car, mentioned the source and the author. that's all. if you have recorded your work over time, I do not know. also because then ebay does not close that sale to prove that the guy does not break any legal rule ......

landex

Piloto Formula 2
21 de Marzo de 2014
Puntuación de reacción
Maybe, The best option its not assembling the complete game an just release he wads, cfg files etc. And just release CSM mod.
Its just stupid that some guys kill the work of others creative people.

KUBES

Piloto Formula 2
2 de Octubre de 2017
Puntuación de reacción
I see. it's a bad thing. I read the permission policy rules on gpg.org
why not bury the ax of war and reach an agreement?
the rules seem clear and written to avoid the death of this simulator
did you read it? do not satisfy your sharing policies?
I copied a piece of rules

* FILE(S) that has been released in public by the author of the file gives automatic permission to use his file in a mod, league, .... as long the file keep like it is and don't get modified !!!! Credits for the file in a mod & league is a MUST !!!

* FILE(S) that has been released in public by the author but getting used as BASE or MODIFIED then PERMISSION to use/release is still a MUST to ask cause you used the file to change/modify if not you are LEECHING !!!!

»»»»» UPDATE RULES «««««

Unlocking files like an .gp4 file is modifying work original modder so asking permission to release is a must!!!!

* FILE(S) that has been released in public by the author and getting SOLD on ebay or somewhere else = NOT DONE = STEALING !!!!!!!!

As far as the past is concerned, I repeat that the games are made, everyone has gone beyond the common sense and lost the main road to improve this wonderful simulator.
Who administers the forums knows that if we continue this way, there will be a mass relinquishment, and the slow decline. I thought it all a pity. Going back and finding this absurd situation is really deplorable. I hope in everyone's common sense.

KUBES

Piloto Formula 2
2 de Octubre de 2017
Puntuación de reacción
I read your story, and it looks like a soap opera/telenovela
there is too much grudge
they accuse you of copying
you accuse them of copying
a war ...
I only heard your bell, the other part I do not know what to tell.
too much selfishness from the sides, a war between administrators, who we lose are just us members, we are on the verge, and the forums are depleted .....
for this war we risk not to play more to this wonderful simulator, update it to have the latest physics and performance and even cars, slopes and contours .....

in my opinion to destroy the sale on ebay you have to do a step back, give MODs for free and make so much publicity.

i fully agree with this idea,
just so you can destroy the sale on ebay
and in every mode there must be a text file,
which explains that if you bought the mod, you've been cheated
and when any modder publishes a mod, it must thank those who did: livre, helmets etc etc
no one born learned

KUBES

Piloto Formula 2
2 de Octubre de 2017
Puntuación de reacción
oh no Caranti !! no one is my friend, they are only members who answered my thread, you know, after years of absence I do not know any dynamics and policy circulating on these forums, I see comment, but I judge no one.
in gpg nobody mentions you, the comment you are referring to, was very simple and resolutely and how much I like. that's all.
I understand you do not want to produce, I do not judge you for your choices, but by doing so you will drastically reduce your members. do not you think?
but at least you could respond to gpg at least we created a comparison.

KUBES

Piloto Formula 2
2 de Octubre de 2017
Puntuación de reacción
but now the enemies are 3
now also this Pietro?
let me know, all of these copied your work?

KUBES

Piloto Formula 2
2 de Octubre de 2017
Puntuación de reacción
oh yes, to conclude the speech, I installed the .cuh 2016 from gp4central
in thanking the modders gp4central, putting a few names, and close I find you and mortal ... the cases of life, do not you find? by the way in this patch did you have to quit? gp4central did not break any rules?

s!AuZk-zjWadZvcbt8DuLWfkSrZW0
s!AuZk-zjWadZvcbt8DuLWfkSrZW0

Última edición:
Arriba Pie