Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

RELEASE Ferrari F138 Melbourne ( Brudu92 and others )

Sennafan

Piloto GP2
Supporter VIP
Puntuación de reacción
FERRARI F138 MELBOURNE released by Ricardo Ferla ( Sennafan )

Here you can find the Ferrari F138, as we saw in Melbourne today. I did not check all the details of the textures, I hope I have not forgotten anything.
Actually, the credits should go to Brudu92 (Bruno Duarte) and the textures to ML2166 (of Racedepartment). My job was to adapt the textures for the second car and a small modification of small wings under the cockipt.
Do not expect perfection, some masters have been working on cars 2013 and , of course , anything made by them , will be much better than this car, even with the great work made by Bruno. So you have two options: download now and enjoy during some time or wait for the cars made by the super modders.

Feel free to use this car in your MODs or new works, but please give credit to the authors, if you will release in a public basis.

*Credits*

* Lo2k * ( for his stunning GP4builder )
* Brudu92(Bruno Duarte) *
* ML2166 *
* Sennafan *

Thank you to the authors for their stunning and careful work and their permission for the release .

DOWNLOAD :

FERRARI 1

ferrari1r.jpg
[/URL] Uploaded with ]FERRARI 1[/url]

FERRARI 2

ferrari2n.jpg
[/URL] Uploaded with ]FERRARI 2[/url]

FERRARI 3

ferrari3f.jpg
[/URL] Uploaded with ]FERRARI 3[/url]

Última edición:

Sennafan