Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

F1 2014 Cars - "Preview"

fabriciojoc

Piloto Formula 2
6 de Marzo de 2012
Puntuación de reacción
Hello guys. I don't know if I'm posting in a right cattegory. if not, please move it.
I just want to know if it's possible to make a 'preview car' of 2014 season, like this one in this video:
Do you think that it's possible?

fabriciojoc

Piloto Formula 2
6 de Marzo de 2012
Puntuación de reacción
I mean this car in game, a RBR RB9 with 2014 modifications, as a 2014 'preview car'. ;)

foreverk

Piloto GP2
29 de Marzo de 2012
Puntuación de reacción
creo que lo que el pregunta es si alguno puede, tomando como base el rb9 y viendo los cambios que se vienen, crear un coche con la trompa nueva, los sidepods mas anchos, etc. si no entendi mal eso pregunta Jorge

(I think that he ask if anyone can, based on the RB9 and seeing the changes that are coming, create a new car (kinda like car_rb10_car1_lod_0.gp4) with the new nosecone, the wider sidepods, etc. if I didn´t get it wrong, that´s what he´s asking Jorge)
that´s what I understand, i think he says "Preview" in the meaning of a beta version of the car

phantaman

@pump_upp - best crypto pumps on telegram !
Miembro del equipo
Administrador
Supporter VIP
Puntuación de reacción
on what I read, there are two interpretations (layouts) of the nosecone. we may have little surprises soon ... front wing reduced in 150mmm, rear wing reduced in 200mm and without central pillars of support and the exhaust has to be central

would be a 65/70% like the 2013 chassis

2014-regs-car-front.jpg

2014-regs-car-btype-nose.jpg

2014-regs-rear-wing.png

2014-regs-exhaust-exit.png

PS: will be a mix of BrawnGP/Williams 2009 chassis

thebest

Piloto GP2
13 de Agosto de 2011
Puntuación de reacción
hola amigos del foro

una consulta podremos ver algún coche beta con el diseño del 2014, antes q empiece el 2014.
????

phantaman

@pump_upp - best crypto pumps on telegram !
Miembro del equipo
Administrador
Supporter VIP
Puntuación de reacción
Arriba Pie