Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

RELEASE Classic GP Games Menu Updates (F1GP, GP2, GP3, GP3 2000)

Carl_GPGAMES

Piloto reserva F1
Supporter VIP
Puntuación de reacción
Hello

I have now completed all my menu updates for GP4, based on earlier GP-Games. In addition to the already released files, i have added CMU-Updates for the F1 1991 Mod, F1 1994 Mod and F1 1998 Mod to make the installation easier.
All menu updates contain original data only. I tried to edit the original files as little as possible to get the best "90's era feeling".

Grand Prix 3 2000 Season Style:

SoLw67l.png

Grand Prix 3 Style:

V9YGFEN.png

Grand Prix 2 Style:

tTU0Na6.png

F1 Grand Prix Style:

U7SDnVV.png

Última edición:

jcaranti

Piloto F1
Miembro del equipo
Administrador
Puntuación de reacción
Thats nice Carl . :cerveza::cerveza:
I think you used radtools to create the diferent .bik files but i havent done that since i did the 2007 and 2008 CSM mod. :p

Carl_GPGAMES

Piloto reserva F1
Supporter VIP
Puntuación de reacción
Thats nice Carl . :cerveza::cerveza:
I think you used radtools to create the diferent .bik files but i havent done that since i did the 2007 and 2008 CSM mod. :p

Yes i used radtools. it was quite hard to get the menu-images out of gp2. i found a solution using an old converter and dosbox.
The F1GP images are screenshots since i found no way to get the original images (no converter worked).
There are always short sequences (about 1 second) in the F1GP menu where only the image is shown without text so i used that to make the screenshots.

Arriba Pie