Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

RELEASE Bahrain 2012

Neil Caine

Piloto GP2
20 de Julio de 2011
Puntuación de reacción
Hi guys

I know it's probably not the most popular track but it's the only one missing here so far, so if anyone is using it, here is my 2012 Bahrain update for you to try. I'm sure it's not perfect but I've tried to include all the correct advertising for this years race

Hope it's ok

The update is based on the 2008 trackpack version by Gildoorf, 32BOBO32, Prblanco, Ruboy, TTM

(off)

----------------------------------------------------

Update joseakast and Sennafan

Mejoras:
- Visores de 2012
- Garajes de 2012

- Nombres pilotos boxes

Download
(off)

F1Virtual
=>

phantaman

@pump_upp - best crypto pumps on telegram !
Miembro del equipo
Administrador
Supporter VIP
Puntuación de reacción
thanks! love this track :D

josekast

Campeon del Mundo F1
Miembro del equipo
Administrador
Puntuación de reacción
He actualizado el circuito. Mejoras:
- Visores de 2012
- Garajes de 2012

Download:
Mas abajo nueva actualización

Última edición:

casssp

Piloto Formula 2
8 de Julio de 2011
Puntuación de reacción
Thank you Neil Caine and Josekast, great job!

josekast

Campeon del Mundo F1
Miembro del equipo
Administrador
Puntuación de reacción
me ha enviado las texturas con los nombres de los boxes, añado nuevo link para la descarga.

Download

gp4user

Piloto Formula 2
4 de Diciembre de 2012
Puntuación de reacción
A great thank you for making this 2012 update of the Sakir circuit...

A small inquiry: Does anyone know if we have newer F1 circuits based on magnycours2001.wad...?? I have to update manually and perhaps some kind track maker have a 20xx circuit available :)

Edit: Newer F1 circuits for MagnyCours2001.wad, A1-ring.wad, Imola.wad, Nurburgring.wad and at last Indianapolis.wad as these tracks are not used in present F1 calendar... :)

(I was thinking of the newest circuits like Budd, India, Yeongam, Korea, and Austin, USA or perhaps others...?)

Última edición:

gp4user

Piloto Formula 2
4 de Diciembre de 2012
Puntuación de reacción
Hi Neil,

First of all thanks for shearing and updating the Bahrain track... :)

I have a minor problem as I can't get the track to work. Is the right .wad file included...?? It contains Hockenheim2001.wad file and the 2008 track pack Bahrain uses A1-ring2001.wad...

The track .dat file shows up fine pressing key '8' but scenery etc belongs to another track as far as I can see... Or am I doing something wrong..??

Best regards :>

Hi guys

I know it's probably not the most popular track but it's the only one missing here so far, so if anyone is using it, here is my 2012 Bahrain update for you to try. I'm sure it's not perfect but I've tried to include all the correct advertising for this years race

Hope it's ok

The update is based on the 2008 trackpack version by Gildoorf, 32BOBO32, Prblanco, Ruboy, TTM

----------------------------------------------------

Update joseakast and Sennafan

Mejoras:
- Visores de 2012
- Garajes de 2012
- Nombres pilotos boxes

Download

Última edición:

Neil Caine

Piloto GP2
20 de Julio de 2011
Puntuación de reacción
Hi Neil,

First of all thanks for shearing and updating the Bahrain track... :)

I have a minor problem as I can't get the track to work. Is the right .wad file included...?? It contains Hockenheim2001.wad file and the 2008 track pack Bahrain uses A1-ring2001.wad...

The track .dat file shows up fine pressing key '8' but scenery etc belongs to another track as far as I can see... Or am I doing something wrong..??

Best regards :>

Hi mate

I released the Bahrain using the Imola track slot as that's where I use it so I used Imola2001 and circuit 4. I think Josekast changed that when he added his update but I would have thought if he changed it to Hockenheim then the circuit would then be 12 and it should work ok. Not sure why you can't get the track to work

Arriba Pie