Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

2017 Cars & Tyres (Released) by Ayman

pummbx

Piloto GP2
Miembro del equipo
Colaborador
Puntuación de reacción
Thanks mate!! Sorry, but,how i can change the position of the tyres? I swear i cant find the way... Y perdon si a algno le molesta la pregunta, pero estoy volviendo a agarrar el juego y no se como cambiarlo... Gracias

Nickharper

Piloto GP2
5 de Enero de 2014
Puntuación de reacción
Thanks mate!! Sorry, but,how i can change the position of the tyres? I swear i cant find the way... Y perdon si a algno le molesta la pregunta, pero estoy volviendo a agarrar el juego y no se como cambiarlo... Gracias
open gp4 tweaker.exe and try to find tyre wheel positon ,tick the enable box and tick the RT edit(stands for Real Time edit mode) ,start the game and while in game go to onboard camera and then try to press tab and use H,J,K,U,I,and M to adjust the tyre position,if you cant find gp4 tweaker.exe in your gp4 folder try to look out for gp4 tweaker folder,inside theres ,exe file in it :)

pummbx

Piloto GP2
Miembro del equipo
Colaborador
Puntuación de reacción
I'm sorry. I can't change anything. I will wait for some upgrade of mode correctly. Thanks anyway Nickharper

phantaman

@pump_upp - best crypto pumps on telegram !
Miembro del equipo
Administrador
Supporter VIP
Puntuación de reacción
In these 9 days that I was offline for technical reasons (without dsl), I downloaded the corrected cars that I lacked last Saturday when visiting an old friend and from there I noticed that the textures are good. Except ... mercedes that keep flashing and showing some errors (uv-mapping, I think). :ok:

F1 Paulo

Piloto GP2
Supporter VIP
Puntuación de reacción
In these 9 days that I was offline for technical reasons (without dsl), I downloaded the corrected cars that I lacked last Saturday when visiting an old friend and from there I noticed that the textures are good. Except ... mercedes that keep flashing and showing some errors (uv-mapping, I think). :ok:

Yes Phantaman it turns to Renault sometimes, at least in my game configuration, but they're more than okay. Again thanks for your update to Ayman55's release.

Gusto de saludarte.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

jorn

Piloto Formula 3
18 de Julio de 2017
Puntuación de reacción
Hello everyone

who can help me to get these cars. I have wadupdater and then I do not know where to start. could someone offer me help?

Thankss

F1 Paulo

Piloto GP2
Supporter VIP
Puntuación de reacción
Hello everyone

who can help me to get these cars. I have wadupdater and then I do not know where to start. could someone offer me help?

Thankss

Unpack your cars.wad with wadupdater, then replace the files of each Ayman’s car and then pack again cars.wad, replace it in your GP4 directory... don’t forget to backup!

Rgds Paulo

F1 Paulo

Piloto GP2
Supporter VIP
Puntuación de reacción
Hello everyone

Thankss

The original files are Mid Res, so nice people here did improvements with good outcome.
Remember to back up your files

F1 Paulo

Piloto GP2
Supporter VIP
Puntuación de reacción
Thanks for you answer paulo! i have white cars..

Change your game res to medium or download the improved files in this forum, you can find as well tweak positions

Remember ti back up!

Rgds Paulo

jorn

Piloto Formula 3
18 de Julio de 2017
Puntuación de reacción
Paulo

I have put the game textures on medium. and everything that happened and the updates of the car also done. The cars are good only all white unfortunately ...

F1 Paulo

Piloto GP2
Supporter VIP
Puntuación de reacción
Can you send me a cars.wad with this cars ?

I can’t in this moment... sorry
But try to download the corrected ones from Sennafan in this forum, they’re HiRes and there’s the tweak positions too

jorn

Piloto Formula 3
18 de Julio de 2017
Puntuación de reacción
have tried everything paulo! I do not want to succeed and I get rid of it.
would you like to send the file?

F1 Paulo

Piloto GP2
Supporter VIP
Puntuación de reacción
Jorn, read this forum or visit GPG and the FAQ topic... There you can find some solutions. If you downloaded everytihg here, there must be a config issue and there I can't help you.

Rgds Paulo

jorn

Piloto Formula 3
18 de Julio de 2017
Puntuación de reacción
Hi Paulo

If I unpacked the Wad, do I have to delete all the files that are in it?
and then replace Aymans cars and tires?

Thank you

MAILSON

Piloto Formula 2
23 de Noviembre de 2020
Puntuación de reacción
Buenas noches, alguien tiene el enlace a este mod de 2017, sería un honor poder jugarlo, ¡obg!

Arriba Pie