Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

RELEASE 2013 Workthread by brudu92

laazio

Piloto GP2
26 de Junio de 2011
Puntuación de reacción
thanks bruno,
u r great not only for the great work you do, but also for the patience to satisfy all the requests and aids we ask u :ok::ok:

leomp10

Piloto GP2
Miembro del equipo
Moderador
Puntuación de reacción
Hello bruno
thanks cars. Very, very nice work
but, i have problem
Car grosjean name kimi
possible fix?

thanks permission. Next update v0.5 cars by bruno duarte

Neil Caine

Piloto GP2
20 de Julio de 2011
Puntuación de reacción
Great cars, thanks for releasing them for everyone - one thing that may need altering is the alpha layers of the Williams, Sauber and Lotus - the cars appear too dark with no reflection in game so the alpha layers may need to be lighter - just a possible solution anyway, hope that's ok

Sennafan

Piloto GP2
Supporter VIP
Puntuación de reacción
I apologize to Bruno if I'm wrong but I didn't find the texture of the second car ( Lotus - Grosjean ) and that's why I added the textures made by Warok from Racedepartment to release the car .
Once again , I'm trying to help with the textures of both cars and also modifications in the alpha layer , all the credits should go to Bruno:aplauso: who has been working very hard to make this cars in the past 2 or 3 months and facing many difficulties because any modification in the shapes takes long time to be done
I hope it helps the community . Link :

LOTUS KIMI

lotus1l.jpg
[/URL] Uploaded with

LOTUS GROSJEAN

lotus2q.jpg
[/URL] Uploaded with

Bruno Duarte

Piloto reserva F1
Banned
Puntuación de reacción
update of some shapes are coming ...... and new cars will be avalaible in low lods ;)

Sennafan

Piloto GP2
Supporter VIP
Puntuación de reacción
update of some shapes are coming ...... and new cars will be avalaible in low lods ;)

Hi Bruno I don't know if the Force India will be included in this coming update , if not , please check a gap between the nose and the cockipt as it is very clear because the orange color doesn't hide the bug .
Thanks in advance :ok:

arqandrei1977

Piloto Formula 2
20 de Junio de 2011
Puntuación de reacción
I release Red dash in cars the Red Bull and Toro Rosso. I can publish here? Sorry my english.

gpx0225.png

arqandrei1977

Piloto Formula 2
20 de Junio de 2011
Puntuación de reacción
Sorry Bruno, is the speed panel, which is fixed in cockipit, the photo is just above the steering wheel.

Danzo

Piloto Formula 2
15 de Julio de 2011
Puntuación de reacción
Thanks very much for your work on these cars Bruno.

ofarwest

Piloto GP2
20 de Octubre de 2011
Puntuación de reacción
no se si es el buen sitio para postear esto. modifiqué el fichero "shadow_under" del archivo comprimido "cars" para que las sombras se adapten mejor a los coches de este año (ruedas y aleron delantero). es para aquellos que utilizan "composite" en el tipo de sobra debajo del coche en el fichero f1graphics.
2; [MAIN VIEW] Shadow type (under cars) (0=> off, 1=> static, 2=> composite, 3=> projected)
si le interesa a alguien se lo envio.

laci0303

Piloto GP2
11 de Enero de 2012
Puntuación de reacción
Hy Bruno, I have tried the Williams_fix, but there is same texture problem:

gpx0542.jpg
[/URL] Uploaded with [/IMG]

In the "New Thread" (18.03.2013) there is a good Williams, but it has 2012 duck nosecone.

Can you fix this texture problem? Thank you! :)

Arriba Pie