Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

RELEASE 2011 Physics (development to run under FIA 2011 regulations)

phantaman

@pump_upp - best crypto pumps on telegram !
Miembro del equipo
Administrador
Supporter VIP
Puntuación de reacción
Hi All... as everyone can see, i did a 2011 physics that is different compared to the last (2010D). Before anything this is the final version... new updates (if any) will be launched as soon as possible. So let me explain about this 2011 .g3p file is:

1) Low downforce/coefficient drag ratio;
2) X Y Z axis based on Sauber C29 aerodynamics;
3) Total Weight is now 640Kg;
4) Experimental calculations in CoG Height, braking force, weight distribution/center of pressure (FIA regulatory limit for 2011), old mechanical grip/downforce coefficient & flywheel;
5) Revised slick tires (lateral/longitudinal grip, slip angle, radius and weight based on new pirellis and spreadsheets (project RC365STB) coming from Cooper – Avon website;
6) Max Engine RPM not to exceed 18000RPM (FIA regulatory limit for 2009);
7) Pack has been tested on a standard gp4 install, w/ & also w/ ;

MagicData patch and other experimental techniques and observations were also applied (this pack has included a 2011 performance file, based on European Grand Prix F1);

DOWNLOAD (MediaFire) =>

remember that… don’t use this as a source for redistributed material.

If there are any questions please don't hesitate to contact me at:

PS: if the magic-datas is modified, new calculations will be required in relation to the physics and performance... because they were not produced for (working with), OK?

no refueling can not be reproduced in grand prix 4, because this was not developed to... i think there is no minimal possibility.

for the moment all that you can do is use standard datas on new tracks. this has been done previously (by me). ;-)

hayaty

Piloto Formula 3
18 de Marzo de 2012
Puntuación de reacción
How to use the magic-datas files? Is your physics better for who uses keyboard to drive? Sorry about my english! Tanks.

phantaman

@pump_upp - best crypto pumps on telegram !
Miembro del equipo
Administrador
Supporter VIP
Puntuación de reacción
How to use the magic-datas files? Is your physics better for who uses keyboard to drive? Sorry about my english! Tanks.

brazuca??? você não terá grandes problemas se usar a ferramenta CSM (TSM). mas, se este MOD é por substituição de arquivos, será necessário injetar as magicdatas usando da ferramenta (CMAGIC4) em cada um dos * s1ct. dat, certo?
tanto faz teclado ou volante ... a física foi desenvolvida com a ajuda de uma ferramenta de telemetria e é possível quando ao usar de um volante, os tempos de volta fiquem significativamente mais baixos, Ok? :p

translation:

brazuca?? you will not have big problems if use the CSM (TSM) tool. but if this MOD is by files substitution, will be necessary inject the magicdatas using the tool (CMAGIC4) in each of s1ct*.dat, right?
whatever keyboard or steering wheel ... this physics it was developed with help of a telemetry tool and it´s possible when using a steering wheel the lap times becomes significantly lower, Ok? :p

Arriba Pie